[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me on the right :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454857278106.gif (406 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1454857278106.gif
406 KB, 500x273
me on the right :^)
>>
lewdposting is an integral part fun this board but for Christ's sake have a bit of wit and originality and humor and intelligence instead of coƶpting a meme so that you can just post pr0n like a loser from /b/
>>
>>4262246
well it's an integral part and it's also really really fun too. bet that was a classic typographical error made by auto-correct you faggots phone poster I'll murder you in your sleep by slitting your throat with double the number of knifes it would feasibly require of any normal human being beset by a vicious angry need to kill and then probably stab you in the abdomen like 44 times just for the heck of it lol.
>>
me on the left desu senpai yooooooooooo
>>
I want Len to penetrate me tenderly while singing a love song right into my ears.

No homo.
>>
>>4262245
That cute girl with the flat chest and the boyish girls has a very beautiful, feminine begina. But what's that thing above it getting blurred out???????????
>>
>>4262305
boyish curves*, fuck I couldn't get out how girly this beautiful feminine girl is.
>>
>>4262305
his dick
>>
>>4262245
get your throat cut open
>>
File: 1456942922653.jpg (30 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1456942922653.jpg
30 KB, 600x848
>>4262310
>>
>>4262309
girls don't have "dicks", they have feminine girly-cocks
>>
>>4262245
What anime is this from? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>4262313
Ah OK watever fget
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.