[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does this image mean to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458106644813.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1458106644813.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
what does this image mean to you
>>
you're a shitty poster who has never done or written anything funny or entertaining
>>
>>4259121
imminent death
>>
it makes me think of yesterday when I thought about suggesting to my manager that I drive to staples and buy pink paper because we ran out and I imagined the conversation being like oh I need an expense account to buy the paper and I don't have one this wpould nmean I'm important and then I imagined the cool black buy would be like oh buut you don't have a truck to carry all the paper and tthen I would be like well I got a 4 door sedanw tih a big trunk so I can carry a lot
>>
It makes me think of my little brothers endless obsession with cars which consumed household discussion for over a year until he eventually bought a car.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4259128
that's the point
>>4259132
good
>>4259133
pink paper
>>
>>4259143
uh I was supposed to keep track of how much pink paper we had but I didn't do it
I guess the whole team should have collectively kept track of it but I still feel responsible for it
>>
>>4259145
can I hire you at my company. I'll pay you three times what you get now
>>
>>4259121 it looks like the vehicle of a man who knows the value of a hard day's work
>>
>>4259136
refer him to >>>/o/
>>4259193
do you own this vehicle. Are you secretly a man who knows the value of a hard day's work
>>
>>4259121
Don't post vehicles.
>>
>>4259199
I've become the very monster I oppose.
>>
>>4259199
Don't post dubs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.