[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pikachu.png (3 KB, 603x280) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
3 KB, 603x280
PLEASE DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SHADOW FORTUNE

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
i honestly don't know how either

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
fortune
>>
just keep following it without the fortune knowing it
>>
>>4258484
LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF JIVING GORILLA, SNAKE. SHE WAS BORN IN CAMBODIA IN A SMALL VILLAGE WITH HER FAMILY. THEN ONE DAY, A REBEL ARMY CAME TO HER VILLAGE. THEY RAPED THE LITTLE GIRL'S FAMILY IN FRONT OF HER, THEN THEY KILLED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE, EXCEPT FOR THE GIRL. THEN THE REBELS THREW HER IN A CAGE IN THEIR SECRET JUNGLE COMPOUND AND RAPED HER DAILY. THIS WENT ON FOR MONTHS. THEN, ONE DAY, A GORILLA WANDERED INTO THE CAMP. THE REBELS GOT THEIR DICKS OUT TO RAPE IT, BUT BY THE TIME THEY ZIPPED DOWN THEIR PANTS, IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE. THE GORILLA CHIMPED OUT AND STARTED TEARING THEIR DICKS OFF ONE BY ONE AND THE REBELS DIED FROM THE BLOOD LOSS. THE YOUNG GIRL LOOKED ON IN HORROR. BEFORE SHE KNEW IT IT WAS OVER AND MUCH TO THE GIRL'S SURPRISE, THE GORILLA DIDN'T TEAR HER DICK OFF, BUT LET HER OUT OF HER CAGE. AS SHE WATCHED THE GORILLA RETURN TO THE JUNGLE FROM WHENCE IT CAME, SHE COULD HAVE SWORN SHE SAW IT...JIVING AS IT WALKED AWAY.
>>
>>4258944
good doublel and good story env ho i didnt read it all

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4258944
good story i read it

>>
gdgdg

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
#fortune general

>How can I check my fortune?
You can check your fortune by typing "fortune" without quotes in the Options field of your post.

>Why should I check my fortune?
You need to do so in order to post on [s4s].
(source: http://www.4chan.org/rules#s4s)

Tips and tricks: You can combine the "fortune" and "sage" option by inputing "fortunesage" without quotes or "sagefortune" without quotes into the Options field. You can do a "shadow fortune" by checking your fortune like usual, then including a spoiler tag at the end of your post without a closing tag. To include a spoiler, select the text you want to place a spoiler over, then press Control + s on your keyboard.

for more information on saging, please read this:
http://www.4chan.org/faq#sage
for more information on spoilers, read this:
http://www.4chan.org/faq#spoiler

Have fun! Remember, this is a nice board!

- Ynyarri

HAHA I FOUND IT ALL BY MYSELF, BUT IF I HADN'T ASKED I NEVER WOULD HAVE FOUND

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>

>>
>>4258980
nigga what

>>
>>4258484
STEP 1. type "fortune" in options field
STEP 2. type "" in comment field
and presto

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
Fortuen does not work on phone
This is shame, I use mom's phone because I am too young for computer says mom
>>
like this

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.