[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Latest Meme-Off pt. 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1444111336587.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444111336587.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
yo guys here's how my latest meme-off went, it got pretty intense and i thought i'd let you guys know

alright i start off by walking into the meme arena, a lot of spectators watching and my opponent enters through the door opposite of me and he looks pretty weak, cant feel any meme residue from him etc your average joe

anyway the fight begins and the kid yells "UMAD BRO" and im like "really? the umad bro jutsu only works if your opponent is actually upset" i ignore the statement because ignoring the umad bro technique is the best way to pass it off, i immediately retort using one of my finest techniques also called meme-combinations i yell "DO YOU EVEN FEEL BRO" at the top of my lungs and the kid almost falls down but instead of passing out he returns my attack with "ISHYGDDT" and im just standing there... surprised that a kid of his level even knows the basics of 4chan memery wtf anyway i dodge the attack by forming an implication arrow with my fingers and saying "2013 doing things" and the fight intensifies.

it was now clear that the kid actually knew what he was doing and only used the u mad bro technique to throw me off. the kid suddenly stops running and screams "le 9gog arme ex dee" and i used one of my semi-memes to return the attack by saying "ironic shitposting is also shitposting" (thank you high school meme courses) but it failed, i was thrown into the wall and was left in a daze wondering why my attack had failed and then it hit me "wait .. it can't be .. did he just use a level 3 shitpost, the type that criticizes the ironic IRONIC shitposting, that's shitposting of the highest grade it can't be!"
>>
>>4257419
i could suddenly feel an immense pressure coming from the kid and then i saw it, an aura forming around the kid, it looked like a giant fedora of light and his power had already breached over 9000 (:p)

this "kid" was the swag lorde, knight of 4chan, the holy warrior of memes, the finest of the finest and my body was struck with the immense power of his meme residue. i had to power up otherwise i'd be destroyed by the sheer power of his meme. i called upon the power of anonymous, and i could feel the spirit of my /b/rothers granting me meme knowledge beyond anything i'd ever felt before

it was now or never, meager maymay arrows wouldn't work anymore and i was forced to use my ultimate meme technique that had been passed onto me from a generation of meme masters, the "based rageface of shrek, oppa doge shake"
>>
>>4257419
It's been on here million times Fuck off fag
>>
>>4257443
It appears to be OC, a pretty funny one at that, search the archive on 4plebs

Now go back to /b/ rudefig
>>
>>4257456
U just want suck the grill guys cock.
Same tired bullshit over and over
>>
e
>>
File: IMG_20160319_152357.jpg (263 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_152357.jpg
263 KB, 720x960
hi pls can we have a swaglord propaganda thread?

pic realted the best i could make on my phone because at work
>>
>>4258004
oops i m drunk n accidently posted a reply instead of thread pls forgive
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.