[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 74
File: 1457748229443.png (213 KB, 700x1021) Image search: [Google]
1457748229443.png
213 KB, 700x1021
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering and they leave some girls clothes on your bed for you to wear
you don't want to catch a cold, so you put it on
almost immediately, your anger and frustration melts away, you start to feel warm and fuzzy, the airy feeling between your legs is one you've never felt before, it feels nice
you run up to the mirror and you're greeted not by your own reflection, but by a cute girl
with your manliness all but stripped away, you take out your phone and take a picture, you don't want this feeling to end
>>
>>4255482
Imagine someone actually liking you instead of having to desperately try to be a girl, shoehorning in false, teenaged anime fantasies and eliminating all previous responsibilities in a pathetic last ditch effort on your life that won't last till you're 30.
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
>>4255544
at least you got dubs
>>
>>4255482
Imagine being a girl but then someone comes in and switches all your clothes with boys clothes but you are still a girl though
>>
>>4255544
although we wish it wasn't, this is very true
>>
>>4255482
not even shitting you
diluting my cancer out
k so
we're biologically wired in order to think that this kind of stuff is weird, and it helps us stay inside of social orders and social control imposed on us by- not the patriarchy- as much as the system of control imposed through law, religion, and government. When you look in the mirror and see another gender and feel exalted, it's your body realizing that it's free to be anything it wants to be. The consciousness is quite malleable, and people are able to conceive themselves as being literally anything they want to be. When you look in the mirror and see the other gender, this joy comes from a sense of feeling free- free to be yourself, do as you feel, and most of all, free to live life as you wish to live it.

I say this because the free-swinging feeling of my nuts is just as achievable by not wearing underwear.

Remember kids: gender roles/norms are a lie, your identity is malleable, and you can literally be anything you want to be (at one point, possibly an octopus).
>>
>>4255585
you got it quite right at most every part.
However, some people just get a giant boner from the notion of being treated like a girl because it's taboo or because girls are treated with a certain level of sensitivity that men aren't and they want to feel that because men are human too, etc.
>>
boo
>>
File: wew lad.gif (729 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.gif
729 KB, 500x369
FEMININE BENIS
>>
File: 1458249291300.png (222 KB, 753x268) Image search: [Google]
1458249291300.png
222 KB, 753x268
>tfw everyone ignores you and you have a crossdressing fetish but no one knows and you really want/need to someone to show your body in a dress/skirt and your hair all dolled like a girl's but you're so ashamed of this bizarre what you think must be so uncommon and rare and therefore even more shameful and disgusting and reputation-ruining (even though you're practically a nobody, and no one really gives you even one take most days, but still the paranoia exists that in fact you aren't a nobody but in fact less than that, because if you really were nothing, you could slide by like a ghost and no one would know you were even there save the paperwork, but so and you fear that everybody actually does know you, and they endlessly day and year in and out mock you, and as you peer out from behind your glasses there they are on the corner, staring at you, mocking your ill-fitting jeans, but what if it was perfect form-fitting dress? would they mock you then? would you actually look good as a girl, and people would finally respect you?) fetish, and you feel like you can't share it w/ anybody, nobody, at all, must know, can know, this, your deepest and most intensely felt secret, but you think that some little gesture or motion of yours gives this clandestine desire away to everyone, as they all stare at you and laugh, and this, this is what they're laughing at, and you could never actually go through w/ the fetish, find someone and engage in it, all the way to orgasm, because you'd probably have a heart attack, out of panic, you fear.
>>
boys make the cutest girls
>>
>>4256920
I guess that's why they invented internet dating, man.
>>
File: 1457498658520.jpg (175 KB, 1016x1400) Image search: [Google]
1457498658520.jpg
175 KB, 1016x1400
>>4257585
boys make the cutest boys tbh
>>
>>4255547
hot
>>
>>4257592
probably tbh lol
>>
whee
>>
>tfw no qt post-ironic crossdressing [s4s] bf who wants to be a girl
>>
>>4258668
i know that feel i wish i had one too....
do you want to be my bf?
>>
>>4255614

why do you have to be the only person who's capable of saying it like it is
>>
>>4258698
because doing so is fun and makes me feel like I'm contributing something that can help someone else with their own sense of introspective
>>
>>4259078
Keep it up saint
>>
>>4259095
I knew it would come off that way. It sounds insanely pretentious, but I have nothing else to do these days but stare at a screen, so I might as well type stuff that interests me or maybe others
>>
>>4259107
*farts in ur face*
>>
>>4258698
I do it in a large part because I'm a huge masochist and being emasculated by someone manlier than me is one of my biggest turn ons.
>>
>>4259487
hey sissy whats a slut like you doing out after dark, any one could come mugg you, kidnap you or worse!
>>
File: 1354187778490.png (519 KB, 796x1080) Image search: [Google]
1354187778490.png
519 KB, 796x1080
>>4259503
It's morning in my timezone~
>>
>>4256920
That's spot on. Whose quote is that?
>>
>>4259519
What do you mean by 'spot on'?
>>
>>4259507
oh your lil sissy ass is safe for now, now why dont you come cuddle with me in my bed?
>>
>>4259562
Because you buckled all the springs in the mattress with your tremendous weight.
>>
>>4259567
im only 150lbs sir im not very heavy please dp not be rood on this nice board
>>
>>4259644
lol you weigh less than me

lol i hate my'reself everyday

lol i consider suicide all the time

lol i don't really have viable methods to commit suicide in my immediate vicinity and i'm a lazy coward

lol
>>
>>4259644
you weigh about the same as me. Fatso
>>
>>4259653
lol u're calling u'reslf fat
>>
>>4259676
Not true. I am a 9 foot tall qt femboi so my BMI is very low
>>
>>4259681
howr're you still alive
>>
>>4259648
no your hot bb pls dont want to suicide pls your ok bb your a qt pls be my bf :)
>>4259653
ah rood bb but you sound hot af
>>
>>4256499
dubs police. check yer dubs.
>>
>>4260320
i'll be ur bf
>>4259519
no seriously what do you mean
>>
Daily reminder that boys make better girls than girls
>>
File: 0.jpg (64 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
64 KB, 600x420
Dayummm
>>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN

BY 'SPOT ON'
>>
>>4260973
ok my new bf, whats up :)
>>
>>4261013
why is that boy wearing a skirt?
>>
>>4261277
>77
spot on
>>
>>4261316
Nothing darling. Just got done cucking you.
>>
>>4261847
hey this post wasn't made by me!!!!
>>
first off didn't you have a towel in there with you, second who tf catches a cold that quickly?
>>
>>4261883
ah hey bb so you want to skype or stuff?
>>
>>4261944
I like your dubs
*kisses your tip*
>>
>>4261946
*tips kiss*
>>
>>4261946
oh that feel so gud uh bb go deeper
>>
>>4261964
*wraps my lips around the head & gently swirls my tongue around*
>>
>>4261969
*grabs the back of your head and teases and strokes your hair*
>>
>>4261974
*takes you all in my mouth, while I start massaging my small hard benis*
>>
>>4261976
*i grab and stroke you hair and push you down on my huge hard benis*
>>
File: assuker duker.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
assuker duker.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>4261981
>>4261976
>>4261974
>>4261969
>>4261964
>>4261946
*gets excited watching these events*

*pulls my pants down*

*rips a gigantic fart that kills both of you*
>>
>>4261993
rude
>>
whhatta bunch ofof cock-cucks lmaooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>4255482
roleplayers take it to >>>/tg/ or whatever ur appropriate board is. i get tired of lewd anime rp here.
>>
>>4262769
Hi LoLo

*sucks you are cock*
>>
hote stuffe
>>
hey babes
>>
literally me
>>
>>4255482
that sounds really cute

but tbh i'd rather do it to someone else
>>
Never suck le benis in my life :(
>>
>>4265332
You know what to do.
Put on some slutty lipstick, drill a hole in a toilet stall wall, get on your knees and open wide.
>>
>>4265332
>>4265334
Off by one :(((((((
>>
not letting this bad boy go
>>
>>4265334
This tbh
>>
this thread is disgusting tbh
>>
File: it begins.jpg (37 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
it begins.jpg
37 KB, 500x638
>>4267120
i'll take it from here
>>
File: cool suits guy.jpg (22 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267135
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
File: epiphany.gif (670 KB, 360x208) Image search: [Google]
epiphany.gif
670 KB, 360x208
>>4267120
Then why bump it with a reply?.... Unless..
..Unless you actually LIKE all what's going on in this thread!!!
>exposed
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267139
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267150
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267153
i don't know if i can do this. it detects some of the images as duplicates unless i do some (slightly) extensive modifying

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267160
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267164
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267168
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267172
>>
HELP
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267174
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267178
;^)

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267183
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267186
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267188
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267192
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267195
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267197
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267201
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267204
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267206
>>
File: nothin personnel.jpg (136 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel.jpg
136 KB, 865x1300
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267213
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267220
he has to be basketball american

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267234
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267243
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267245
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267248
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267254
>>
>>4255544
WOOH. nailed em first post best post well done

OP needs his throat slit! any takers?
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267259
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267262
b-but killing is rude...

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267266
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267270
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267274
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267279
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267283
>>
>>4267133
You can pinpoint the exact post this thread turns from lead into gold
good dubs

>>4267135
>>4267139
>>4267150
>>4267153
>>4267160
>>4267164
>>4267168
>>4267172
>>4267174
>>4267179
>>4267183
>>4267186
>>4267188 (dubs)
>>4267192
>>4267195
>>4267197
>>4267201
>>4267204
>>4267206
>>4267213
>>4267220
>>4267221
>>4267234
>>4267243
>>4267245
>>4267248
>>4267254
>>4267259
>>4267264
>>4267266 (dubz)
>>4267270
>>4267274
>>4267279
>>4267283
>>4267286
My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267291
i feel like giving up, but i must persist!!!!1111!!!!

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267297
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267300
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267301
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267305
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267306
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267308
>>
File: Taleb_mug.jpg (128 KB, 793x776) Image search: [Google]
Taleb_mug.jpg
128 KB, 793x776
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267310
>>
>>4267135
>killed
rude

just because you're the best doesn't mean you need to be rude
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267291
haven't seen you in a while. did u turn off your namefig bby?

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267315
b-but i am not the best...
this maymay wasn't even made by me, friend. it was gifted to me.

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267328
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267331
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267334
off by one...

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267335
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267338
captcha: stop sign
how ironic

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267342
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267346
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267349
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267350
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267354
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267356
water break :^)

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267360
i am hydrated and well now

>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267367
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267375
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4267389
>>4267390
>>4267392
>>4267393
>>4267394
>>4267395
>>4267397
>>4267398
>>4267399 (dubs)
>>4267400 (dubs)
>>4267403
>>4267404
>>4267406
nice

>>
>>
mods pls sticky
>>
ooh baby
>>
>>4267313
vaguely slavic man not available as representative!

>>
>>4267422
nice dubs

im stopping now
>>
>>4267319
nah lad, been mostly stealing GETs now. got >>>/wsg/1000000 :^)

>>4267411
spambot dubs, nice
>>4267422
also dubs, nice

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4267428
>Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>4267428
>spambot
it's a bot?!?!!?!?!
>>4267431
Best not to check the mail the next few days.
>>
>>4267422
You mean EFG
>>
>>4267462
No, there's just one guy who thinks the hottest new meme is so dank, it can't be performed by human hands.
>>
mods pls sticky
>>
>>4255482
i'd rather be a tomboy flat chested futa with balls so its not gay
>>
File: cliff.jpg (48 KB, 490x362) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
48 KB, 490x362
great thread guys
>>
>>4267818
yay thank you!
>>
>>4255482
idk i would love to dress like a cute girl, maybe my will to live would come back
>>
>>4268567
i want to bully you and make you feel like a woman
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.