[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pbbd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
pbbd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
YES! yes our savior coffee, cant start our days without the coffee WITH out cream OR sugar, black coffee no cream no sugar. blowing off the place with amazingness! fucking righteous, my coffee! thanks that'll be 1.69 plus tax. hate. HATE livid have loathing the thread acting like taking of coffee is a new thing when it isnt. saying a week but it never fucknig is. continuing ON with the COFFEE TAKING THE COFFEE EVERY NINE THIRTY TO TEN IN THE MORNING THIS THREAD APPEARING REAPPEARING. ill give u a coffee enema next time bitch
>>
>>4246376
I was expecting a fresh one
>>
>>4246387
sometimes i just dont have it in me alrite i mean wat the fuk new can be said about the goddamn coffee same goddamn coffee image want to splash scalding hot seedsteeped trash in op's fukken face honestly that is the only thing i am feeleing about this poopy meme at the moment
>>
>>4246391
you ever heard of the cunnyposters on /tv/?
>>
>>4246399
no why do i remind u of them pls show
>>
File: picardtea.jpg (91 KB, 429x360) Image search: [Google]
picardtea.jpg
91 KB, 429x360
taking my tea, earl grey, hot, with no sugar or cream.
>>
>>4246406
if mr op reminding man says ty or good luck or something to this post i dont think im going to be able to handle it today...
>>
>>4246403
go on /tv/
there will always be a thread of sexualized pictures of children up
it's board culture for that board
>>
>>4246416
well why the fuk u tellin me about that i am not interested in that crap i remember back when that was standert fare here on s4s some stupit ice skating gril some guy would always post and me and John Matrix would always tell him to fug off... da good old days. never forget

The poster once known and beloved as 'John Matrix' was rendered a proverbial vegetable on October 1, 2014 when his vehicle was proverbially t-boned by an incapacitated driver at a busy intersection. A DNR order was put into effect before the end of the year, when a thorough and scrupulous search of his posting records revealed that he preferred not to remain alive in such a sedentary state. Every first of October we honor him and hallow a place for his namesake in our hearts and holler it for the world to hear: John Matrix. We both hated the pedos. No sconcepieces where you are now, 'trix. Not a single sconcepiece...
>>
Look sparkles I made it different
>>4246453
>>
File: iibd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
iibd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4246455
good double
>>
>>4246455
did u think i get triggerd @ this pony? cause i dont and the me-poster on /mlp/ is CONFIRMED not me never posted there a day in my life but i have seen his handiworq and i am flatterd 2 tell da truth
>>
>>4246488
what me poster?
>>
>>4246511
there is a person that posts like me to the tee hundert percent imposterization on m.l.p., not that i mind, its not like i can trademark my post cadences. i just have been wanting to set that record straight that it is not the TRUE me after seeing a couple imposterizations make their way into the sparkles pastebins
>>
>>4246534
Christian shimmer is a good meme though
>>
>>4246371
great meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.