[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: Trump 1.jpg (5 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
Trump 1.jpg
5 KB, 250x247
CAN'T
>>
File: Trump 2.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
Trump 2.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
STUMP
>>
File: Trump 3.jpg (2 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
Trump 3.jpg
2 KB, 122x125
THE TRUMP
>>
maga
>>
obsessed with some old fuck?
wew lad seek help :^)
>>
>>4240581
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
File: 1457035052226.jpg (217 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457035052226.jpg
217 KB, 800x800
Exceptionally well done Trump, nice anon! Make America Great Again!!
>>
>>4240593
Smart frogposter
Keep up the good work. Keep triggering the animefigs
>>
File: L0L.png (566 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
L0L.png
566 KB, 1280x720
BUILD
>>
File: 1457815379619.jpg (875 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1457815379619.jpg
875 KB, 1944x2592
A
>>
File: 1457451724750.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457451724750.png
320 KB, 900x900
WALL
>>
>>4240602
dumb animeposter
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 321x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 321x461
>>4240577
>>4240588
>>4240600
Good double
>>
>>4240588
nice pasta very good
>>
The Donal
>>
>>4240588
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4240574
>>4240577
>>4240578
Noice combo m8
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.