[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1417803815181.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1417803815181.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
wew
>>
File: WP_20150625_005.jpg (452 KB, 1077x1918) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150625_005.jpg
452 KB, 1077x1918
hello anonymous i am sorry

maybe >>>/b/ is more to your liking?
>>
>>4240227
nice bby *kisses you*
>>
>>4240227
I suspect you are viewing this board with the /s4s/ interface. Have you tried switching to the [s4s] interface?
>>
>>4240227

>she

is your friend single and would she like a qt [s4s] bf???
>>
>>4240244

nice dubs
>>
>>4240248
c-can you be my bf?
>>
File: ASSS.jpg (27 KB, 230x429) Image search: [Google]
ASSS.jpg
27 KB, 230x429
rude boi poster
>>
>>4240250

y-yes!! a-are you a...a...g-g-g-g-girl?
>>
>>4240257
of course anon-kun *touches my girl boobs*
>>
>>4240267

g-g-g-gosh, golly gee, d-d-d-do you wanna like...m-m-meme and stuff?
>>
>>4240274
*unbuttons the top button on my blose showing of my cleavage of my moderate sized boobs*
yeah i like memes, like doge, H3H3, chakia, 3DWANI which i dont like kinda since in a 3d girls and i dont like being told im unimportant.
*brushes back my soft long dark hair*
so anon what do you like
>>
>>4240276

i l-l-l-l-like... memes........... and dubs... a-a-a-a-and... b-b-b-b-beautiful and n-n-n-n-nice [s4s] gfs...
>>
>>4240277
>77
Checked.
>>
u jelly cuz u cant get dubs
>>
>>4240227
›I have a friend
Good troll
>>
>>4240277
oh cool *touches your face* your a real qt you know anon. my names Kaelly by the way (btw)
>>
>>4240227
this is "[s4s] - shit 4chan says" board

pls post original content from /b/

:^)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1456344761797.jpg (102 KB, 514x658) Image search: [Google]
1456344761797.jpg
102 KB, 514x658
>>4240227
was your post a (wal)ruse too?
>>
…………………,,-‘´ … _,,,,,’;:-,……………….
………………..,-(c\ `;-=´,_,-~-, `……………
………………,/ …¯’\, º ,/.’-~°,’ .¯`’-,………….
………………/ … …¯,_ ~–~’,, …’.………
……………..| … … . . ¯¨¨¨(̅_̅_̅_̅((_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅() ڪے
……………..| … … . , … .`’-, … |……….
……………./\ … … .“-,,,-’~-~’ … ’|……….
………….,/’`\,`’-, … … … … . . /.………
░█▀▄░█░█░█▀█░░█▀▀░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀█░
░█░█░█░█░█▀▀█░▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀░█▀▀░
░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░░░
>>
>>4240940
I'm always curious how many people get genuinely rused when I post vintage copypasta.
>>
>>4240227
Motherfucker do you think you are tough shit or something? Posting this spam shit from behind your fucking keyboard? Wow. You are one classy motherfucker. It's times like this I wish we had fucking mods fucking watching this fucking shit for spamming bullshit like you keep fucking doing. Fucking nigger ass crybaby fucking spamming a thread. What the fuck is your problem? Wow. I fucking wish I could reach through the internet and fucking rip the connection of your computer for trying to pull shit like this in a fucking thread. Wait, no, I changed my mind. I want to fucking meditate until I earn some fucking teleportation powers and then I'd fucking port right into your shitty basement fucking room right behind you without making a sound and then I'd tap you right on the fucking cheeto-stained shoulder while you're laughing your fat dumb fucking ass off as you hit submit submit submit over and over with your stupid then and then clock you one right in the fucking jaw and knock you to the fucking floor for being so stupid. And guess what? I brought a fucking sledgehammer and I rock the ever loving piss out of your 7 year old piece of shit computer that you can't afford to fucking upgrade. I'll fucking laugh as I toss the remains out the fucking window and then I'll break both your fucking knees for good measure, you useless piece of shit. Then I port away and drink some fucking vodka laughing about how your dumb ass is banned, broken, bleeding, and down once computer. You shit. You fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>4240227
listen you cunt, i cant call you fat but i can definitely call you a cunt because you're being one. you are a fucking pathetic little faggot bitch, and i want you to come to my house and spew the same bullshit you post in here to my face. oh wait,i dont need to worry about you coming to my house because you would never do it. youll just continue to sit behind a fucking computer screen and act like fucking mike tyson to every guy you meet, when in reality you are a fat virgin neckbeard loser with cheeto dust in his beard and a pillow with a hole in it that you fuck every night seriously, its so god damn pathetic to just watch people like you. like, i want to try to be angry at you, but honestly i just want to be your friend out of pity because i know you dont have any besides the friends on your wow account.you should honestly just draft up a suicide note right now and continue adding to it every day little by little as the failures of your life pile up day after day and you wil finally have an entire book worth of your failures and can finally kill yourself and make your family and online friends happy.of course, you would probably fuck it up and miss your brain stem so you have to shoot yourself in the head 2-3 times while in agony to go out like a wounded dog, or you will try to mix bleach and ammonia but the room will be a bit too ventilated so you weel literally feel the chlorine gas burning away the lining of your lungs and suffer in horrific, unfathomable agony for 5 minutes as you literally burn and melt from the inside out after you start vomiting up your own lungs and liquefied lung begins pouring out of your nose and you slowly suffocate to death. fucking hate pretentious cunts.
>>
>>4240233
>>4240244
>>4240277
nice dubs pupper
>>
>>4240964
I want to thank you for your very ignorant response to my question. I usually don't lower myself to the same level of hateful ignorance as people such as your caliper, but I felt you deserve and/or wanted recognition for your comment... why else would you post something so malicious on a social networking site where anyone can read it? I am truly baffled how you, a person who has never even had a short conversation with me, let alone met me face to face, can conclude such a radical opinion about a complete stranger.
If you did know me, you would know that I'm a stay at home mom, with two young nephews and an infant of my own to look after. Not to mention, help four adults through their day. That equals out to seven people I cook for, clean up after, and all around take care of a day. At the time I wrote that message, I was helping two children do their homework while simultaneously preparing a full meal for six. Granted, had I taken a few moments longer to read it, I would have known the answer to my seemingly 'dumb' question. But as you can see, unlike some people, I have a life other than 4chan and many responsibilities; therefore, I really don't have time to read every detail.
Since I'm a 'dumb bitch' because of my comment, I'm going to assume because of your comment, that you're a pampas ass who wouldn' know a really man even if he hit you on the back. I'm assuming this because no real man would ever call a random woman a 'dumb bitch' unprovoked.
I often forget how horrible, insensible, rude, and all around hateful one person can be to another. You have brought me back to the harsh reality of life and inadvertently humbled me. So thank you. Despite how mean and ignorant you have been, you have done me a favor.
Please don't reply to this, I wish you say nothing more on the subject.
>>
>>4240964
>>4240967
Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST

D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
>>4240967
what did you think you were going to accomplish when you decided to repost that forced unfunny meme.

Do you not know that you are just adding to the downfall of this site?

I seriously hope there is at least one good mod out there that will ban you for that post.
>>
>>4240973
Excuse me? Uh, WHAT did you just say? Wow, I'm sorry, you must have me confused with some average, run-of-the-mill driveling internet moron. Listen buddy, I happen to be an expert on trolling and meme culture, and I ALSO happen to know that you just attempted to undermine my importance by insulting me. Do you have any idea how big of a mistake that is? I will sick the hounds on you, and you shall fear my wrath. There will be no mercy, I swear on my grandfather's grave. If you were going to live more than another day, you would certainly live to regret those harsh words you threw my way, for they will be among your last. May God forgive your poor uneducated soul, because I'm not going to.
>>
>>4240977 (You)(Dubs)(Nice)
I have a copypasta that's perfect for this I think. Everyone wait until I get home so I can post it.
>>
>>4240977
Who the hell are you and who decided it was a good idea to give a person like you free speech? Who the hell do you think you are shitting on an entire image board like that? If you want we can talk about all of those Atheists that weren't autistic. However, I get the impression that any point would be lost on you. I know that you're nothing but a troll, and I know that your only purpose for making a Post citing no sources is for the purpose of pissing other people off. That doesn't excuse or justify a damn thing. Now, as much as I'm against commenting on things like this, I'll make an exception today. You, Anon Fucking ymous, are nothing but a depraved attention-whore. Posting racist ignorance like you just did in a world mostly past your ass-backwards way of thinking proved that. No, dumbass, no matter how idiotic they happen to be, would post something so stupid on the internet and actually have purpose behind it. Honestly, what do you think you're proving? No, all you want is to prove to the rest of us that you exist, and so far that's been really damn negative. It isn't as if you're like this in reality. If you were, you wouldn't have any friends regardless, but by some miracle you managed to find someone who would even consider being around someone as toxic as you make yourself out to be, they'd be just as stupid or even dumber than this fake shit-head character you made up. You just post shit like this to get people to notice you. Well, it worked. Congratulations, asshole. Now if you actually have even a shred of dignity left, you'd take down those ridiculous comments of yours, delete this account and make another one so as people wouldn't be ashamed to be associated with you. Honestly, what kind of asshole post things like this? Go, get rid of the fucking abomination that you call a profile and make one that someone could respect. Either that or you go on showing the entire world what a shameless, ignorant piece of shit you are.
>>
>>4240982
Are.. you making fun of anonymous? What is wrong with you? first of all let me explain you something. This is 4chan not some shitty third grade website. 4chan and especially the board you are currently posting in was the fore father of Anonymous and you know what Anonymous is capable of don't you? little bitch? Anonymous can wreck your life in a matter of seconds. It's no wonder Anonymous has made into world news and everyone is talking about them, if anonymous wasn't so tough do you really think someone would care about their existence? you come here and talk bs against a group which can literally destroy your life, what do you expect to happen to you from now on? i just registered here yesterday and i truly respect everyone here because i know their real power, these people truly never forgive and never forget and it's not a joke, you see how many things they have posted here which includes gore and other disgusting stuff? you may be wondering why and how can they post such things, well guess what, due to the amount of wars they have involved themselves into and the graphic scenery they have witnessed, these pictures mean nothing to them, they are experienced. when i was a 9g as well i remember the first day tehy attacked us, i saw the pictures and immediately felt like what the hell these guys are really tough if they are capable of posting such things on the internet without feeling disgusted and this was the reason why i started searching and searching until i decided to register yesterday by buying the 4chan pass please read all this advice and be careful next time what you post here, anonymous may seem like they forget it one time but every incident here is always in the back of their minds so if they happen to see you another time they will remember what you did the previous time and their anger will grow even more and thus you will be in more trouble.
>>
>>4240986
Hey friend!
You've made a cool post there, and let me say I think it's just fantastic that you're putting your words on [s4s]. That said, there a couple small ways that you could improve your post:

1: Who are you quoting?
The citizens of [s4s] hold themselves to a high standard of posting, so when you quote someone, we enjoy hearing whose thoughts you've borrowed.

2: Do you have a grooming guide for mustaches?
Who hasn't had the experience of carefully tending a beautiful mustache, only to have your friends and family tell you it's just too wide? In your future posts, you should consider addressing this issue.

3: Check your privilege
In today's society, many of us have a good deal of unearned privilege because of the color of our skin or sexual preferences. Have you considered the advantage you reap by being in the majority? If not,
you should reflect upon this before posting to [s4s].

Thanks again for stopping by and contributing; it's simply a joy to see someone posting my oc :)
>>
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>
>>4240227
THERE IT IS AGAIN. SOME CLUELESS FOOL TALKING ABOUT THE "SHITPOSTING SUPERHIGHWAY." THE DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT [s4s]. IT'S NOTHING LIKE A SUPERHIGHWAY. THAT'S A BAD METAPHOR.
YEAH, BUT SUPPOSE THE METAPHOR RAN THE OTHER DIRECTION. SUPPOSE THE HIGHWAYS WERE LIKE [s4s].

ALL RIGHT!

A HIGHWAY HUNDREDS OF LANES WIDE. MOST WITH POTHOLES. PRIVATELY OPERATED BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES. NO HIGHWAY PATROL. A COUPLE OF RENT-A-COPS ON BICYCLES WITH BROKEN WHISLTES. 500 MEMBER VIGILANTE POSSES WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS. 237 ON RAMPS AT EVERY INTERSECTION. NO SIGNS. WANNA GET TO ENSENADA? HOLLER OUT THE WINDOW AT A PASSING TRUCK TO ASK DIRECTIONS. AD HOC TRAFFIC LAWS. SOME LANES WOULD VOTE TO MAKE USE BY A SINGLE-OCCUPANT VEHICLE A CAPITAL OFFENSE ON MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN 7:00 AND 9:00. OTHER LANES WOULD JUST SHOOT YOU WITHOUT A TRIAL FOR TALKING ON YOUR CAR PHONE.

/b/ WOULD BE A GIANT DIESEL-SMOKING BUS WITH HUNDREDS OF EBOLA VICTIMS AND A TOILET SPEWING OUT ON THE ROAD BEHIND IT. THROWING DEAD WOMBATS AND ROTTEN CABBAGE AT THE OTHER CARS, MOST OF WHICH HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED AT HOME FROM KITS. SOME ARE 2.5 HORSEPOWER LAWNMOWER ENGINES WITH A TOP SPEED OF NINE MILES AN HOUR. OTHERS BURN NITROGLYCERIN AND IDLE AT 120.

NO LICENSE TAGS. WORLD WAR II BOMBER NOSE ART INSTEAD. TERRIFYING PAINTINGS OF HUGE TEETH OR VAMPIRE EAGLES. BUMPER-MOUNTED MACHINE GUNS. FLIP SOMEBODY THE FINGER ON THIS HIGHWAY AND GET A WHITE PHOSPHORUS GRENADE UP YOUR TAILPIPE. FLATBED TRUCKS WITH ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILE BATTERIES TO SHOOT DOWN THE TRAFFIC WATCH HELICOPTER. A LITTLE KID ON A TRICYCLE WITH A SQUIRTGUN FILLED WITH HYDROCHLORIC ACID.

NOW THAT'S THE WAY TO RUN AN INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM.
>>
░████▀▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▀▀███████░░
░░██▒▒▄▄▒░░░░▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀██▌░
░░█▌▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▐▒█▐░
░░▀▌▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒
>>
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄
░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█
░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██
░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌
░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀
▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌
▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀
░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█
░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄
▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀
░▀▀▄▄▀
>>
Just thinking back to my 2001 today, I was metal rap as fuck,
Grated potato,limp slipknots and egg, all mixed up and then I put it around smoked stone cold and whooped it,
I know, you don't need to cook smoked wrestling, but it tastes even STONE COLD,
I think I've found my new favourite the rock
>>
>>4240994
i genuinely don't care i just wanted to make you waste your time replying to bullshit
>>
File: 1397361041081.png (323 KB, 621x619) Image search: [Google]
1397361041081.png
323 KB, 621x619
>>4241004
>>
>>4240999
noice sonic trips
>>
>>4240227
The problem is, OP, that you probably arent seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>rised at stree't.. hard ass fug
>LöRs_Westside-Pori-1488_sRöL
>Drammen, Buskerud
"You're only alive because it's illegal to kill you"
>░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
>░░▄▀▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
>░░█▒▒░░░░░░6░0░9░░░░░░░░░█ #2cool4skool ?__?
>░░█▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▄ #MongolPride ( ̄ω ̄)
>░░█▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ #2hc4u
>░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀ #JustEpic! ༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽
-░░█▒░▄▀░▒▒▒▒▒░▀▄▀░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░ #GetRektNerds :__:
<░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀▄▒█░░░░
-▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒█░░ _██_
<█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒░░░░░░░▒█ (°ᴗƪ)
-█░▒▒▀▄▄▒░░░░░░▒▄▀▄▄░░░░░░▒█
<░█░▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▀ #GetALodeOfThisFig
-░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀████▀▀▄▀▒▒█
<░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
>>
>─────▄████▀█▄
>───▄█████████████████▄
>─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
>▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
>████████████████████▀▀
>>
>>4240227
o‾o
>>
File: is gun b okay10.jpg (55 KB, 484x365) Image search: [Google]
is gun b okay10.jpg
55 KB, 484x365
>>4241018
nice meme
>>
File: 1395282595869.jpg (166 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1395282595869.jpg
166 KB, 894x894
>>4241022
>22
dubs
nice
>>
top geg
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.