[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: oobd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>4232843
dirt beverage sip it up ohh but unfettered this morning! 'wh-what?' unadulterated seed-drink! 'alrite-..' *continues pouring cereal* no but , am not taking coffee with any other ingredingts! for whole week!! 'oo nice' *year goes by* blacc coffee this morning. 'i fuccing know i fuccing know about the coffee' *angrily mixing porridge* no but am not adding anything too the coffee 'u are diseased in da brain bro' *leavs room 2 eat * thanks ty good meme. 'the fuck up' *yelled @ a moderate volume from nearby*
>>
>>4232843
great meme
>>
>>4232856
uhh, fucking why. fucking every time he posts the same shit and you always for some reason think it's a real great meme. if it was truly a great meme you'd say something-- anything the fuck else in this goddamn thread because it'd be a given that it's a good meme. how about making it a good meme by not explicitly calling it a good meme every goddamn time? cause now people see this they think of your stupit post saying 'good meme' and OP thanking you for basically bringing jack shit to the table. except good meme. which flatters his dying ego so he thanks you. try saying anything the fuck else to the goddamn thread maybe it'd be a better meme if you didn't always just say good meme holy FUCK hate you
>>
>>4232843
good meme, good announcement
>>
>>4232861
holy shit the guy basically just said that already. that was already FUCKING said holy shit and you know OP is going to have an alternatively-named image that looks exactly the fuck-ass same and he's gonna thank you wow what the fuck else did you expect? wow grats you did the same-ass shit since every last iteration of the thread appeared on the board you been saying good fucking ass meme good announcememnt probably out of spite because i used to say garbage meme garbage human and a few others joined in on that as well and u thot hey let me be mr. fucking positive savior justice warrior of the day and call the meme good call the nouncement good it is fucking NOT good it has been going on for over a shitting year you bitch it is time to stop with your BULL shit you dont CARE ABOUT the meme if it was a good MEME IT WOULD FACILITATE REAL CONVERSATION BUT YOU DONT CARE YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE YOUR SAME-ASS COMMENT LIKE OP LEAVES HIS SAME-ASS THREAD sick of you DOLTS
>>
File: pbbd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
pbbd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4232856
ty

>>4232861
ty
>>
>>4232859
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
>>
File: 1456502931282.png (40 KB, 157x241) Image search: [Google]
1456502931282.png
40 KB, 157x241
Taking mine Stacked. In a caterpillary manner.
>>
File: 1457189666468.jpg (26 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
1457189666468.jpg
26 KB, 243x247
ops
>>
>>4232864
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
>>
he posted ìt again h0ly shit OP theAbIaZoLUTEMadMaN IT JUSTKEeps geeting FuNniER EVERy fuckingTIme he POSTs it haHAzhAHa OPErATOR give mE The pLice thEre's a MADmaNmaKIN MEmES in oUr MIDsT and I CAN'T bREATHe
>>
>>4232994
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████
>>
>>4232846
you are correct but please focus more on anime threads az those are the true bad threads
>>
>>4232843
>>4232892
>>
#fortune
>>

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.