[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be manly >tfw your classmates keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: maid.jpg (126 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
maid.jpg
126 KB, 640x360
>tfw you will never be manly
>tfw your classmates keep forcing you to wear girls clothes because you make a better girl than a guy
>>
File: 1443669602660.jpg (844 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1443669602660.jpg
844 KB, 2448x2448
>tfw everyone ignores you and you have a crossdressing fetish but no one knows and you really want/need to someone to show your body in a dress/skirt and your hair all dolled like a girl's but you're so ashamed of this bizarre what you think must be so uncommon and rare and therefore even more shameful and disgusting and reputation-ruining (even though you're practically a nobody, and no one really gives you even one take most days, but still the paranoia exists that in fact you aren't a nobody but in fact less than that, because if you really were nothing, you could slide by like a ghost and no one would know you were even there save the paperwork, but so and you fear that everybody actually does know you, and they endlessly day and year in and out mock you, and as you peer out from behind your glasses there they are on the corner, staring at you, mocking your ill-fitting jeans, but what if it was perfect form-fitting dress? would they mock you then? would you actually look good as a girl, and people would finally respect you?) fetish, and you feel like you can't share it w/ anybody, nobody, at all, must know, can know, this, your deepest and most intensely felt secret, but you think that some little gesture or motion of yours gives this clandestine desire away to everyone, as they all stare at you and laugh, and this, this is what they're laughing at, and you could never actually go through w/ the fetish, find someone and engage in it, all the way to orgasm, because you'd probably have a heart attack, out of panic, you fear.
>>
>>4229935
>>4229940
im sure ur face isnt even cute stop the crossdress
>>
>>4229943
nothing is what you know, for i would make such a fucking cute girl holy fuck god
>>
>>4229950
p-pics?
>>
>>4229950

I bet u look even qter with my cek in ur mouth bby ;^)
>>
>>4229950
pics.
>>
File: 1443839305422.gif (999 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1443839305422.gif
999 KB, 500x649
>>4229962
>>4229975
>>
>>4229994
oh

ohhhh

:3
>>
>>4229996
Am I cute, senpai?
>>
>>4230635

me IRL
>>
>>4230645
I like
>>
File: sboiler.jpg (50 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
sboiler.jpg
50 KB, 675x530
d-don't get any ideas

.////////.
>>
Good thread, OP
>>
>>4230707
Faggot
>>
>>4230707

ses
>>
>>4230707
God you are so kawai gorgeous desu
>>4230712
Fuck off neckbeard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.