[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (345 KB, 620x770) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345 KB, 620x770
niggers
>>
File: 5f1d6b9daaa3781e.jpg (81 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
5f1d6b9daaa3781e.jpg
81 KB, 640x343
>>4229423

jews
>>
...honkeys?
>>
>n*ggers
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
>>4229428
those banana chips tho
>>
>>4229750
>The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

>>
>>4229809
requesting that someone vocaroo this post
>>
>>4229853
I tried but then I realised I can't speak English at all :^(
>>
shit of nigger
>>
>>4229809
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17llRcuQkKN I sound underage
>>
>>4229910
good enough thanks
>>
>>4229923
wow, you really think so

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4229931
the audio, i saved it

i will use it for tunes at some point
>>
>>4229936
oh, nice
>>
File: cover.jpg (188 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
188 KB, 600x600
>>4229423
Bratposters
Are losers
They give the succ
For zero buck
>>
>>4229910
are you a trap
>>
File: incredibly shady.png (9 KB, 331x52) Image search: [Google]
incredibly shady.png
9 KB, 331x52
>>4230566
the only thing I can think of is that I hadn't spoken in quite a while at that point, so I sounded shitty. Either that or my voice is just shitty. I'll never know since it changes so much. Maybe it was the microphone, too.
Here's a recording from when I was playing games with a friend of mine, followed by a clip from a spergy youtube channel I used to have (refer to pic for link)
I'm the one without the lisp, obviously.
It's semi quiet in the first clip and a bit louder in the second, so mind that.
Upvote this blog post

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: 6667159.png (137 KB, 403x445) Image search: [Google]
6667159.png
137 KB, 403x445
>>4230793
and that v at the end is lowercase. Doesn't really look like that, but whatever
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.