[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cant meme correctly i need some help i got some friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Meme-Faces-Challenge-Denied-07.jpg (46 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
Meme-Faces-Challenge-Denied-07.jpg
46 KB, 400x292
i cant meme correctly

i need some help

i got some friends that really want to be meme'd and i wanna meme in front of them to show off my memes

show me how to meme
>>
>>4227962
challenge accepted

get it?

because you le asked me to help so I le said challenge le accepted

that's how you le meam lol
>>
>>4227973
hmm interdasting

xd

anymore meme techniques guys?
>>
File: 1456378886136.png (39 KB, 156x129) Image search: [Google]
1456378886136.png
39 KB, 156x129
>>4227973
well meamed

EPIC WIN
>>
>>4227977
HAHA THAT'S EPIC

EPIC FOR THE WIN
>>
If anyone is still in this thread, I am OP.

I am the destroyer of irony.

If you read the thread carefully and with enough awareness you will see an individual who is trying to fit in with the "ironic" crowd but failing miserably.

This is how memes die. This is how irony dies. You saw it here first folks.

Or this post just irony and memey as well?
New Sincerity here we come.
>>
Observe post number >>4227980

As you can see in this post, this person is trying to use the famous failure-of-the-girl-epic-meme "ironically" in order to substantiate the less "ironic" meme here >>4227977. In a way, he was also trying to fit in with that poster's irony by using a cringey meme that is actually cringey in itself but using it ironically, but thereby exposing his own tryhardness.

The whole op was irony you see, the op was trying so hard to fit in with the /s4s/ crowd, but with the right cynical ears you can still see him failing, just slightly, if you're not too autistic.

I'm deconstructing /s4s/, come at me you memers.
>>
>>4228025
lol stfu kid
>>
>>4228032
LOL I GOTCHU

I GOTCHUUUUUUU
>>
File: glasses.gif (79 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
79 KB, 150x150
>>4228040
kid, you just opened pandora's cock

do you have ANY idea how hard you just fucked yourself over?

let me letcha in on a little secret kiddo

I'm a 10th degree black belt in memes with over 2 weeks of experience just on this board

you could have prevented this, but now it's happening...

*instant transmissions behind you*

*ties your shoes together*

*taps you on the shoulder*

*watches you fall over in a pile of mud as your pants drop and you're bare butt is exposed to the entire board*

rest in peace, kid
>>
>>4227977
Those digits are an EPIC WIN
>>
File: 1457211006860.gif (2 MB, 410x174) Image search: [Google]
1457211006860.gif
2 MB, 410x174
remembere to check your #fortune by typing fortune in the options fielde and your privilege as well. If you see any posts with repeating digits you must check theme because leaving dubes unchecked is worst then murder.
>>4227977
nice
>>
>>4228056
oh yeah? well fuck you, your meme was only funny cause I deconstructed all the previous memes. Get fucking rekt you shinigger.

You see kid, the only reason your meme was funny was because it was sincere, not because it was "ironic." And the only reason it was sincere was because of the previous deconstructionist critique I made previously. See? now this post itself has become a meme, a new sincere meme. Get fucking rekt so hard in my sincerity right now. There is no irony left in this post and you can now see it clear as day.
>>
>>4228067
I am the bringer of new memes. Better memes. More sincere memes. This post has now become a more sincere meme because of the previous posts in this thread, including this one. My work here is done, unless there are any post-modernist "ironic" memers left out there, which I will deconstruct with my sincerity.
>>
>>4228067
Not bad, kid

just one problem

I was trying hard the whole time and my irony went right under your nose.

Now just try to live with that buddy. Never knowing who is a genuine memer or an ironically ironic ironer.

This is my realm, kid. I've been at this since before you even knew how to pronounce "le monkey face".

Just cut your losses now, pal. Go home. Get some rest. We can't all be cut out for this scene.
>>
>>4228091
You got a point in general when there are no deconstructionist memes as backdrop. But according to the law of memes I had a created a backdrop of more sincere memes through the deconstruction of previously "ironic" memes thereby creating an atmosphere of sincere memes. No matter what you intended with your memes in your subjective state of mind, the memes are filtered through this "sincere" meme thread so any automatic memes you post thereby lose their irony. I'm sorry, but I'm a genius precocious memers. I have philosophized about memes longer than you've probably been posting your memes on /s4s/ as a samefag. The fact that you have been posting since my deconstructionist memes here >>4228003
>>4228025, automatically makes all your memes sincere. I'm sorry, but I have killed your irony. All of your memes have been dank as fuck but only because I created a dank environment for them to flourish in.

You should be thanking me. Everything is more sincere since I've been posting in this thread. This thread has become a New Sincerity art-form.
You're smart, I'll give you that. You might be the Beethoven of memes, but I am the mozart of memes. I am young and can shit out memes easily with a youthful exuberance.
>>
>>4228114
To continue,

In essence, the OP post, though superfically ironic at first has actually become a true reality. My metaphorical ironic self is actually "showing off" his memes through his sincere art form of meming. Some people are not bright enough to see this kind of meming though so that's ok.
>>
>>4228091
I feel like my job here is finished. Let me post you a dank memer friendo. Come to the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlvlH8ZGLYY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.