[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just caught myself an anime! What do I do with qt anime gril?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: i got myself an anime!.jpg (204 KB, 440x574) Image search: [Google]
i got myself an anime!.jpg
204 KB, 440x574
I just caught myself an anime!

What do I do with qt anime gril?
>>
>>4224498
freeze her in carbonite and display her in your lair
>>
snuggle
>>
Throw her knees deep in molasses, wait for it to dry and you have yourself a personal sex slave
>>
>>4224498
bully her!
>>
>>4224498
make her produce loli nectar (pee) and then drink it

also lick armpits
>>
First acquire subs from commie or horriblesubs cuz she probably gonna moonspeak
>>
>>4224498
Cute!
>>
>>4224498
the first thing you do is to not listen to the rude friends on here. remember, if you are ever at a loss of what to do, you can always be nice. it never is wrong to be nice.

have a great day friend, and congrats on getting a cute anime
>>
Make her eat bugs haha
>>
stop posting this image of my wife getting molested, it is very rude
>>
chain her up and teach her about memes
>>
>>4224498

how do you know it's a gril
>>
>>4224498
The anime is surprised :3
>>
wheee
>>
throw it in the trash
>>
>gently pat to head
>>
wheee
>>
wheeeeeeee
>>
>>4224498
Grow it
Insert your benis
Wait 10 anime months
Bam another loli
Repeat
>>
>>4228154
Rude!
>>
>>4224498
Harvest smug anime memes from her every week or two.
>>
>>4225567
put your trip back on moot
>>
replicate the results and be the richest man alive when waifus are made real and distributed worldwide
>>
>>4224498
check if she's tsundere
throw her in le garbage if she's tsundere

if she's yandere, throw her in a garbage bag and into a volcano
>>
>>4230015
rude
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.