[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] OC Albume - Submissions + Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: covere.jpg (547 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
covere.jpg
547 KB, 1200x1200
Submission Liste:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xLdUz5QNqbh_W_DZzwdsoYr2cC3DJbHTt3aEx1KcHes/edit?usp=sharing

Strawpoll - Down to 2 Titles!
<http://strawpoll.me/7000709

This thread is for submissions as well as ideas and other thinges concerning the OC Albume Project, currently residing at Albume 8, so-far untitled.

Please caste you're vote fore the one that you like the beste! I have also moved the submission liste to a documente off-site so that it will be easy to checke when the thread goes down, and also because I didn'te want to cause any more distress to >>4216740 :^(

If you'd like to submit something in private (lol, private! HAHA!!) sende it right over to my email: [email protected]

The currente release date for le albume will be April 1, 2016. This day marks the 3 yeare anniversary of [s4s], and marks a pivotal moment in it's evolution as not only a boarde, but as the culture that exists as the drivinge force of all memetics throughout the internet :^)

Thanke you for participating, and remember, all proceeds go to feeding small children that have no parents delicious topkeks. Please tune in to mochiro.moe/nr/ for more [s4s] music, and download your own copies for downloading into your mp3 music device via esfores.bandcamp.com

I hope that you'll enjoy this thread, and that you'll feel the bravery of an eternal lineage of kings when creating and submitting you're very own [s4s]-related tracks!

Talke to you soon, bbys!

ilu all very musche :^)

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4218974
meh, too bad the old threade died before I got back...
silly me didn't see the poll. maybe there should've been some semi-finals with the ones that got vote on and then in the next round have the 3 best in a grande finale. maybe too late now, but it could be a way for the next albume.
>>
>>4219288
dubs
>>
>>4219288
well since basically no one has voted yet, we can leave the other poll up just in case:

>Vote on the albume titlel!
><http://strawpoll.me/6993933

>For fairness'e's sake, please only pick you're favorite 3!

>(to all hackers: LOL)

so use to poll if you have other titlels that you'd like to win. otherwise just use the new poll :^) if there's an insurgent candidate that's not part of the established 2 parties then we'll add it to a third "primary" vote, then do a "sedentary" vote that will determine "the president of the united states" :^)
>>
>>4219711
nice dubs

there are'e're so many ebin titles for albumes tbh. seems like we need to make more music
<therideneverends

btw, I did both polls because voting is very important :^)
>>
>>4219761
you are so cute :^) ilu!

I agree, we do need more musics! I was working on somehting today, but my time is stretched so think at the atm ;-;

good thing there's such a long time before the release :^)
>>
>>4219800
you're on a roll bby, nice dubs again

I feel you bro, I'm glad by the end of the month I'm gonna be having my first vacation since I started the new job. gonna use that free time wisely :^) hope you'll be finding some time as well, cuz I don't want to miss your voice on the albume

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4219869
aw, thanks bby :^) and thanks for checking those sweet dubs!

I'm sure I'll finde some time to make a surpise appearance!
>>
>>4219879
sure thingy :^)

hey, btw, you are using audacity. do you know if you can use samples in audacity and loop them while recording something? I mean instead of using a full instrumental and putting vocals over it, is it possible to just use a short sample and loop it while recording the complete vocals?
>>
>>4219946
oh sure, all you need is headphones. I do that all the time, actually. the only downside is that there's no dynamic view, so when you're dealing with a huge amount of different samples it can get a bit annoying to navigate it. However, if you make your drums one track, your lead one track, your bass another track and then record the voice as a fourth track it should certainly be doable.

I'll be around for a few more hours, bby :^) let me know if there's anything else I can helped you with!
>>
REBOUND
>>
File: nintendocade2i.jpg (165 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
nintendocade2i.jpg
165 KB, 900x900
fug fug fug fug fug
>>
>>4220451
thanke you for all you've done, ghost cade :^)
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ChOB6zNtDu

What?
>>
>>4220477
checked

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4220923
dude this is level 10 nice, very good and emotional music!

great voice, very nice job :^)
>>
>>4220064
thanks bro! ahh i fell asleepe yesterday. N-track is quite alright for recording larger files without lag. but it just won't let you loop smaller single parts. f.e. I don't want to use a three minute drumtrack if a five second loop is enough. also it won't let me select several samples as own tracks and loop each of em. I always have to record the full-length files and would like to avoid that
>>
File: czeckum.jpg (117 KB, 700x499) Image search: [Google]
czeckum.jpg
117 KB, 700x499
>>4222066
>>
>>4222067
thank you for acknowledging my dubs
>>
>>4220477
>>4219800
>>4219711
>>4219288
Awesome dubs

>>4220923
dude that became extremely loud lol
>>
File: eggplant.png (61 KB, 170x239) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.png
61 KB, 170x239
I summon you, :eggplant:
>>
music on the front page
>>
this blammo's my mammo, if you know what I mean ;)
>>
blop!
>>
boink!
>>
blinko!
>>
saving from the communists
>>
music on page notten
>>
File: donut cat.png (439 KB, 754x900) Image search: [Google]
donut cat.png
439 KB, 754x900
ブムプーブムプです!
>>
cool as hell but it is not an easy way out of my life
>>
Hers an olde one I mady while backe
soundcloud.com/miquel_mikkel_migu_andmanyothernames/in-the-plains
>>
>>4218974
Album name Squidtillian the seconding
>>
>>4222199
>>4223211
>>4225599
>>4225833
Good doubles.
>>
>>4226533
dubs

save
>>
>>4227283
nice lil bump there, bby!

>>4225833
Dubs confirm. Albume name is Squitillian the seconding
>>
>>4225746
very ebin, quite nice!
>>
bumpee
>>
congratulations to my niece Keksandra, the bury pink gril, le millenom girl, ynyarri, etc. for the international women's day.

~peace~

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4228446
thank you, etc.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
http://picosong.com/Aqhr/
>>4227746
THanke
>>
>>4229359
wew!!
>>
Can I still submit? I listened to the album so far and I think this piece really fits in with the general aesthetic

https://soundcloud.com/user-94668821/i-took-my-fist-to-my-dog-when-i-was-8-eight
>>
>>4230080
of course, bby :^)

thankes for you're entry!

did you wante us to use you're soundcloud name or another name or just Anonymous?
>>
anonymous is fine, thx
>>
>>4230152
oops lmfao forgot to reply to your comment LMAO anonymous is fine thx
>>
>>4230422
hey, those are some nice dubs you got there
>>
>>4230423
you are so cute lmao
>>
File: cunt.png (674 KB, 717x501) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
674 KB, 717x501
>>4225522
not gonna leave those dubs unchecked :^)

>>4230080
lel, that's a great song! welcome on borde of the never ending esfores music ride

Aaand here's a new song by germanys best raper. this time he's even doing it in english. forget about kanye east or 6Pac, cuz here comes the biggest phenomena in da rape-business evar! Harder than Kruppstahl and smoother than ur'e mom's bagina, he will change the history of rapemusic!

MC Fotze - MC Fotze Overtakes Ze World
https://soundcloud.com/orkek/mc-fotze-overtakes-ze-world

Harder
>>
music on the front page
>>
blop
>>
>>4230988
great doubles bby

you may be one of the haredst rapers of all time!

wow a great trakc :D
>>
>>4232036

Ha! in the school had zey me told I must english lerning. But I said "Fuck you! I'm a Gangsta Raper G! I learn english from google!" And now write I ze dankest rapehits in ze music history. Soon will I a hot celebrity like Rosi O'donald fuck. Damn has she a horny ass! I fuck women only when they feminist. All zat blood makes me rock hard and zey told me Rosi is feministing all ze time.
>>
>>4232491
truly an inspireationer to all of this generations.

thank you, MC Fotze. i look forward to pirating you're albume :^)
>>
>>4221945
You would need to do that manually. Audacity isn't made for looping, so every loop would have to be manually loaded and placed in to the program itself, piece by piece.

I think maybe fruity loops trial version would be more akin to what you're looking for, but I don't really use it myself, so I'm not 100% sure on that one.
>>
>>4232885
ahhh okay, so it's the same as with N-Track. Too bad my results in FL are rather... meh-ish.
what I was aiming for is something like in this video. just without buying a Kaos Pad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zronW6HcmU
>>
https://soundcloud.com/mister-pinky/met-horiyoshi-in-bed
>>
>>4232851
Ze album will out come in 2050 because weil it ze best rape albume of all times be will. It will be so rare zat only one copy made be will. And zen will I sell it to Mark Googleberg and become shitty rich! Wiz all zat money will I ze Mona Lisa buy and on her sweet smile cum.
>>
>>4232941
Ableton Live can do this with pre-recorded soundbytes. The only way to do something like this on Audacity that I know of would be to make your mic come through your speakers, then record your speakers through your mic, so it's like a loop of sound that's always the same timbre as it was when you made it. It's more primitive, but you can come up with some cool sounds.

Also, you can record a whole track of bass, then a whole track of other sounds, and just have them in different layers.

You may also want to check out a program called Mixcraft. it's more drag-and-drop, and certainly more manageable than Audacity is with loops and samples.

>>4233061
such a beautiful symphony. thank you for your kind words.

>>4233165
ok great. i hope you don't mind me downloading it illegally from the internet, but at least i told you i was doing it, right? haha
>>
>>4233476
ye, live only runs in slo-mo mode on my pc. haven't about mixcraft and will check that out, ty :^)
>>
music on the front page
>>
boinkin!
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.