[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lunchables mean flavor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 500x375
Picked up a 30 rack of Lunchables today at SAMs club and let me tell you something, I am very impressed.

Lunchables provides a delicious alternative to fried food and junk and quite frankly, they're absolutely fucking delicious.

You don't want to eat horseshit like McDonald's salad shakers or Bennigan's for lunch. Instead you should be fueling a successful day with a couple of Lunchables and a glass of cranberry juice.

Why not pick up some Lunchables today? You can get them for $3.99 each at the local Piggly Wiggly.

Enjoy and God bless!
>>
>>4207862
Lunchables, the alternative to McDicks when you're craving make-believe food.
>>
>>4207881
ha

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
I don't get it - the ingredients are all there but you still have to assemble and then cook it? just buy a regular frozen pizza and save yourself the hassle, you ain't no top chef (unlike based lolo) so cool it with the food prep
>>
>>4207884

What didn't you get? It's fucking Lunchables!
>>
>>4207891
I see your point. Perhaps if you combed your hair differently?
>>
>>4207862
lunchables are processed garbage tho... they appeal to kids bcuz of the fun form factor. it's a cracker, a "tomato sauce" that is probably basically ketchup, preshredded unmelted cheese with all kinds of anti caking crap to keep it from sticking together (cellulose most likely, basically wood dust), and a few slices of pepperoni again with junk on them to keep them preserved and unstuck.
it isn't pizza at all.

>>4207884
no u don't cook it. the idea is u stick it in ur kids lunchbox so u don't have to cook. everything is ready to eat and cold but dumb children will fall for it.
>>
I've missed your threads on grab and go foods. I'd def consult you before buying something like these.

Isn't a 30-pac a lot though? (Seriously, I think these captchas are the cause of me putting on ten pounds. They're always about food!
>>
>>4208208
sam's club sells everything in bulk. it's good for non perishables but awful for anything fresh or needing refrigeration, because they don't even carry smaller quantities of really anything. they also have some decent ready made meal things and ready made salads near the deli area, which are more reasonably portioned.
if u want to buy meat in bulk and freeze it their prices are decent.
>>
>>4208222
Trips yo
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 200x150
the old lunchable mini burger were pretty good tbphwymf they had a flavor that can never be replicated by anything ever again cause of the particular mix of weird chemicals was good man they had a little mini cola in ther 2 that was much sweeter than regular coke it real good in an awful way
>>
>>4208194
i know they're bad for me and are supposed to be for children, but i eat them anyway xD
>>
>>4208194
this tbh fam lunchables will give you health problemos
>>
>>4207862
something about this post makes me think you were paid to say this
>>
i just got "Error: You may not post more than 5 active threads at a time."

what do i do help
plz lolo or g8r or anonymous help me
>>
┬─┬ (^□^ )
>>
>>4208603
delete one of your current threads or wait until one reaches page 11 hth :^)
>>
>>4208603
Pay the $19.99 a month for the [s4s] plus account subscription
>>
>>4208194
thanks for the enlightening information on United States "cuisine"
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>4208635
>United States """"""""""cuisine""""""""""
>>
I get these like, grown up lunchable type things, and these protein packs with cheese nuts and meat. Little autist quirk of mine is i love eating basic ingredients of stuff. Used to take a part the other half of my subway sandwich and eat the cheese and bread and shit individually. i hope this openess makes me more approachable and helps put the people reluctant to be fans over the edge in my favor.
>>
>>4208645
imafan now
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1300x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1300x951
>>4208653
Hip hop hurray
>>
>>4208656
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4208639
*tips fedora*
>>
>>4208645
the whole idea behind lunchables in the first place was they'd replace bread with crackers because of shelf life. and deli meat is stable if it's vacuum sealed so the kids can make their own sandwiches without mom having to cook BOTH breakfast AND having to pack a lunch.
they're bullshit food designed as a convenience item for busy mothers who don't care what their kids eat.
>>
>>4208239
i've never eaten a lunchable and i regard the picture referenced as most likely some kind of portal to hell.
>>
>>4208639
Yep, dafuq is wrong with them?
>>
File: 1451039467771.jpg (37 KB, 524x702) Image search: [Google]
1451039467771.jpg
37 KB, 524x702
>>4208800
my face when dubs dubs
>>
File: bye.jpg (26 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
26 KB, 230x320
>Tombstone Pizza Sauce
>>
>>4209026
tombstone is a brand of frozen pizza. it's garbage also. it's amazing the way brand names sell themselves as "quality" and "trusted" when they're just industrial and low cost nonsense.
>>
>>4208992
le extra face man
>>
>>4207862
>Bennigan's
they closed down in this area but they opened again. they consider it necessary to advise diners of the risk if they order steak rare... ffs
#triggered
>>
>>4208992
his head isn't shaped right. it's narrow and the nose is huge relative to everything else. maybe he's not retarded but... idk. he likes tacky necklaces.
>>
>>4209300
>00
le dubs man.
ok i'll stop bumping this thread nao.
>>
>>4209321
r we going to smonke anime?
*selects all the rivers*
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.