[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 576px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (61 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
576px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
61 KB, 576x768
ass
>>
>>4150838
le shit nigger
>>
File: file.jpg (376 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
376 KB, 960x925
>>
>>4150851
>dumb frogposter
>>
>>4150916
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4150838
is he about to cry?
>>
>>4150847
Steven Pinker = S. Phincter

>>4150958
*whom

>>4150967
Yeah, he's suffering from transgenerational PTSD from the holocaust (he's Jewish).
>>
>>4150968
Logically in order to have that your ancestors would've needed to have died in the holocaust and would therefore be incapable of passing it on. I know I'm missing something so please share it with us all now. Thank you and G-d bless. :^)
>>
>>4150980
That would be true in a dualistic universe. But in our reality, there is no separation of mind and body. The mind is embedded in the physical world, which is mathematically lawful and deterministic. The conclusion is that similar people (people from the same race/nationality/sect/etc.) move together. The events are not independent: they are correlated. So things that happen to one necessarily happen to the other. Mind you, there is no "supernatural" connection, nothing like that. It just follows from the translational quasi-symmetries which imply conservation of experience, by Noether's theorem. (also a Jew btw)
>>
>>4150985
Then it isn't transgenerational but rather transspecial in which case an event like the holocaust would be unnecessary to propagate the trauma.
>>
>>4150987
I admit that "transgenerational' is not the best term. But it's important to note that G-d created the holocaust because the Jews didn't obey the Torah. He knew they wouldn't, because He is all-knowing. So it's a bit like the pharaoh in Exodus, whom he made change his mind and then punished for doing so.
All Jews are genetically similar enough to experience the holocaust over and over again, every time someone says something antisemitic. The photographer was probably a self-hating Jew, which triggered Steve's PTSD as you can see in the photo.
The holocaust was necessary and inevitable. There is no coherent possible world in which the holocaust didn't happen or in which the Jews didn't suffer from PTSD.
>>
>>4151019
You remind me of that Eric Hufschmidt guy. He speaks in psychobabble and talk alot about Jews.
>>
>>4150851
ignoramus amphibia poster
>>
>>4151023
>1023
>binary 1111111111
>decs
nice

I looked him up. But I don't think talking about 911 is important. I get dubs all the time.
>>
>>4151040
Moя кoшкa любит cыp.
>>
>>4151042
Don't you mean your mouse? The Chinese word for cat is maozi which sounds a bit like mouse. Maybe that's why you're confused.
>>
>>4151058
MY CAT LOVES CHEESE GOD JUST LET HIM ENJOY HIS CASEOUS TREAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: cat wearing a top hat.jpg (68 KB, 781x790) Image search: [Google]
cat wearing a top hat.jpg
68 KB, 781x790
>>4151059
nvm it's just "mao" not "maozi"
maozi means hat
>>
>>4151062
how about a picture of a cat in a hat sitting next to mao zedong?
>>
File: cat with a hat.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cat with a hat.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>4151069
Sorry, I couldn't find any, and I am not very good at photoshop.
>>
>>4151074
close enough 5me. thanks friend. not even a pinko here just happen to like puns
>>
>>4151078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExjnn_3ep4
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.