[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank for liking commentin n subscribing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: yee.png (499 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
499 KB, 500x581
thank for liking commentin n subscribing
>>
who is this semen demon
>>
File: 468944207.jpg (414 KB, 823x1024) Image search: [Google]
468944207.jpg
414 KB, 823x1024
>>4143560
Matt Stone on the left Trey Parker on the right.
>>
u
>>
i bump myself today
>>
>>4144477
nice numbers

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4144477
to see if i still feel
>>
>>4144502
focus on these dubs
>>
>>4144502
i focus on the memes, the only thing that's real
>>
>>4144506
>>4144507
woah haha
>>
>>4143555
Watch this
*unsubscribes*
Hehe jew faggit c wat i can does
>>
>>4144526
whoa holy crap someone do something about this we got a madman over here!
>>
>>4143555
this is not youtube, faggot
>>
>>4144526
what have you become
my sweetest friend
>>
File: 1453901371834.png (1 MB, 1144x892) Image search: [Google]
1453901371834.png
1 MB, 1144x892
>>4144540
>this is not youtube
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>4143555
Epic triple
>>
>>4144543
reddit
>>
>>4144540
see me after class bb
>>
>>4144544
Epic double
>>
shhh
>>
aaaand there we have it... a perfectly good idea ruined by shitty forced memes, shitty namefigs, shitty circlejerking, shitty self-promotion/attentionfigging, shitty rudeness, and anime
rip [s4s]
you were better than this once (to some extent at least)
>>
bumpu
>>
>>4145752
this
>>
>>4144808
Listen dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k was it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "new", friend?

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.
>>
>>4146204
What the poop did you just pooping say about me, you silly roodie? I’ll have you know I was pooped out on top of my class by the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret buttpirating events on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed defecations. I am pottytrained with a gorilla, and I’m the top approver in the entire [s4s] funposting forces. You are nothing to me but just another meanie. I will wipe your poopy twink butt with precision and gentleness, so that when I’m done, you won’t ever get buttmad again, mark my pooping words. You think you can get away with saying triggering words to me over the Internet? Think again, pooper. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Fecal Youth members across the whole thing and your inner beauty is totally gonna be brought out for all to see, so you better prepare for the compliments, bae. The compliments that wipe that terrible makeup of that pretty little thing you call your face. You’re drop dead gorgeous, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can approve of you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my panties on. Not only am I extensively astonished by your unforgettable charm, but I have a feeling you would absolutely slay it wearing that one set of jewelry that I once bought and then never wore because there really was no occasion. If only you could have known how underapproved you would seem making that comment, maybe you would have saved us both your outrageous rudeness. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now there’s a certain acidity in the air, you precious fool. I will poop love and admiration all over you and you will learn how to swim in it. You’re beautiful, kiddo.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.