[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /g/ has more and better shitposting than this place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: img.jpg (251 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
251 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw /g/ has more and better shitposting than this place
>>
>>4133533
nice dubs
░░░▞▀▀▚
░░▞░░░░▚▐
░░▀▄▄▄▄▞▚▌▞
░░░░▞▄▄▄▂█▂▄▄▄▂
░░░▞▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▚
░░▞▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▚
░▐▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░▜▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▞
░░▐▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▞
░░░░▜▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▞
░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>
>>4133533

says a lot about /g/ then
>>
>>4133533
to really shitpost well on /g/ takes alot of knowledge. i used to use my perl knowledge to baffle newfriends. that was fun. newfriends have no idea how to read concise perl or regex.

but at this point the shitposting on /g/ is actual regularposting. there are at any time 10 threads about phones and 10 threads about snapping together a computer. and they are all filled with legitimate posters.

the /g/ sticky should say 'buying a phone is a consumer decision read a magazine. putting a computer together is literally retard proof. the parts only go in the right slots. and they should pretty much all work.'

/g/ may be full of shitposts, but most of those posters are actually morons and don't even mean to shitpost.
>>
>>4133557
>/g/ may be full of shitposts, but most of those posters are actually morons and don't even mean to shitpost.

this literally describes 90% of "on-topic" discussion on any board
>>
>>4133564

This even applies to the gaming community, or the hobo collecting cans on your street. Even without tech, most people are pretty dumb and only use street smarts to get around.
>>
>>4133533
good double but who are you quoting

>>4133577
>77
nice

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4133533
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4133813
Nice post, but who are you quoting?
>>
>>4133858
Nobody? I didn't even use meme arrows.
>>
>>4133557
who even uses perl or regex XDDDDDD
btw how can i use regular expressions 2 parse html?? thx
>>
>>4133910
>btw how can i use regular expressions 2 parse html?? thx

i kek'd. good shitpost.
>>
>>4133910
s/href="(h.*?//.*?/)"/\1/g
>>
>>4134143
I link to gopher servers, you insensitive clod!
>>
>>4133533
>>4133577
Rude doubles.

>>4133533
>>4133564
>>4133580
>>4134103
Who are you quoting?

>>4133557
>>4134103
#Rude.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4133910
I mean, perl is legitimately deprecated.
>>
Gentoo
>>
How do I add two numbers in JQuery???
thx
>>
ass
>>
>>4133533
nice dubs, but who are you quoting?
>>
>>4133533
Based RMS
>>
>>4134374
kek
>>
>>4134366
I bet the don't check dubs there.
>>
>>4134174
Not perl 6 :^)

>OBJECT ORIENTED PERL
>>
>>4134385
perl 6 is vaporware. it has been 'in beta' for about 7 years now.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.