[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write a letter to swaglord, one letter at a time. D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 867x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 867x1024
ITT: We write a letter to swaglord, one letter at a time.

D
>>
I
>>
>>4131089
false, he doesn't even have that much hair anymore.
>>
>>4131094
you fucking ruined it, fag
>>
>>4131095
go jump on your boyfriend's dick.
>>
R
>>
404 pls
>>
>>4131098
no u
>>
>>4131095
fig*
what the heck mr le rudefig!?

check you're rudefig privilege
>>
SWAGLORD I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4131106
i can't... unless this quads will do it
>>
>>4131111
>1111
>quads

S
>>
>>4131099
nice dubs
>>4131111
quads of (maybe) redemption

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
what we have so far: DIR

i'm adding a T, making it DIRT
>>
>>4131184
We actually had "DIR S", so now we have "DIR ST"

I'm adding an "A".
>>
F
>>
BIG
>>
>>4131111
wow........
>>
>>4131111
this needs a sticky
>>
e
>>
d
>>
ses
>>
>>4131833
nice dubs boss
>>
I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Swaglord has shown he's not afraid to be shameless. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that I can't possibly believe Swag's claim that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because Swag sees no reason why he shouldn't defuse or undermine incisive critiques of his lusk behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that there is only one way to stop Swag from destroying, debauching, devaluing, and dehumanizing a wide assortment of innocent people. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of unimaginative, beastly poseurs, people who are willing to bring Swag down a peg. Then together we can face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. Together we can show the world that when all discoverable facts and experience fly in the face of Swag's superstitious world view, Swag stubbornly holds onto his ignorance as his birthright. This is worth noting because his fairy tales are incendiarism at its worst. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.

I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on Swag's part to take the focus off the real issues by the next full moon. This effort will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are.
>>
o
>>
>>4131111
EPIC NICE QUAD CHECK

>>4131099
>>4131833
>>4131955
Nice dubs!

>>4131089 >>4131092 >>4131099 >>4131114 >>4131184 >>4131206 >>4131240 >>4131875 >>4131876 >>4131955
Dirstafedo
This isn't going well. Adding i.

>>4131095
>>4131098
>>4131953
pls go back to >>>/b/ rusemen
>>
x
>>
File: 1314.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1314.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.