[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post on a dead board (this one)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: 19733-Piglet-In-A-Puddle.jpg (73 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
19733-Piglet-In-A-Puddle.jpg
73 KB, 480x360
greetings 3 other people that visit [s4s]

how have you been lately? learned any new useful skills? read any interesting literature perhaps?

discuss these very captivating topics with other obtuse denizens of this long abandoned, mummified, sarchophagused, viking funeraled forgotten board on life support

also remember to check out the forced, unfunny stickies that swaglord pulls out of his ass every other week while he laughs at the utter stupidity of the image board phenomenon occurring

thank you
>>
>>4127790
not really, i caught a cold and im still staving off suicide despite having a good life

i guess i need drugs or something
>>
>>4127790
This board is fun.
>>
File: 1402922160395.png (384 KB, 928x668) Image search: [Google]
1402922160395.png
384 KB, 928x668
>>4127790
actually the pace of this board is rather comfortable pic related
>>
>>4127790
>How have you been lately?
Fine, thank you very much. I've been getting plenty of sleep, which is good.

>Learned any new useful skills?
Yes, actually. I learned how to read palms and tie a knot.

>Read any interesting literature perhaps?
Sadly, no.

>also remember to check out the forced, unfunny stickies that swaglord pulls out of his ass every other week while he laughs at the utter stupidity of the image board phenomenon occurring

HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D

>>4127800
Doubles #Checked!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: 1454252385612.png (429 KB, 467x468) Image search: [Google]
1454252385612.png
429 KB, 467x468
>>4127822
Dubs checked!
Thank you
>>
>>4127790
important stickies just noticed
>>
File: 320.png (1 MB, 744x864) Image search: [Google]
320.png
1 MB, 744x864
I watch CGI limb lady's music video everyday

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1453996487322.webm
>>
File: 4lWGA.png (100 KB, 284x312) Image search: [Google]
4lWGA.png
100 KB, 284x312
sticky confirms [s4s] is a dead board
>>
I was about to make a thread dedicated to this, but fuck it.

I am here to make an announcement about a specific namefag.

Chemical Man is a faggot. Not only does he waste his time jerking off to his Megaman robot OC, he also has a superiority complex which makes him the biggest shit streak in Pokemon Clover's entire development team, maybe even the entire board of /vp/. The best example of this autist's destructive power is the fact that he became a mod on /thecloverclubroom/ in le unlimited numberchan because hey, why not? Think that's okay? He then used that power to get what he wants. Banning people who didn't even violate rules, deleting threads that he merely doesn't like, and overall making a total jackass of himself. Yet, he's violating the rules whenever he has the chance and nobody ever decides to stop him.

Outside of that board, however, he's a great contribution to Clover's shitposting, something that the project has been trying to avoid for so long. What does he do to make up for it? Two or three ugly arcade sprites that are only there to supposedly make it more "pretty"? A Pokemon sprite that not only wasn't even confirmed, but was also too lazy to shade? God, what a self-important loser. The only thing that saved him from falling into the depths of obscurity is joining in on the Avidraco shenanigans. That's right, shitposting more will help him from being a complete nobody! Bravo! Not only does he prove himself as nearly useless and undeserving, but he's also so insecure that he has to bully an infamous, unrelevant tripfag just to feel better about himself.

TL;DR He's a useless cunt who thinks that he has the higher title because of being a moderator in an off-website board and making fun of others.
>>
Why is that pigger wearing shoes LOL

Maybe it thinks it's a human haha. Can you imagine?
>>
>>4128299
Ubs
>>
lol OP got rekt
>>
File: 1453795372570.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1453795372570.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>
>>4127790
>greetings 3 other people that visit [s4s]
yes hello
>how have you been lately? learned any new useful skills? read any interesting literature perhaps?
fine. i learnt how to navigate the linux file system from the terminal, although i guess that's not really useful. no literature.
>discuss these very captivating topics with other obtuse denizens of this long abandoned, mummified, sarchophagused, viking funeraled forgotten board on life support
>>4127822
>>Learned any new useful skills?
>Yes, actually. I learned how to read palms and tie a knot.
i recently learnt how to tie my shoe laces. This is related to tying a knot. I am discussing this with you.
>also remember to check out the forced, unfunny stickies that swaglord pulls out of his ass every other week while he laughs at the utter stupidity of the image board phenomenon occurring
like this thread?
>thank you
you're welcome
>>
SO... I am going to say something here that may come off as a big surprise for everyone!!

I love to reply to my own posts. I cannot stop... I spend my days replying to my own posts in this board. Yet, it doesn't seem like it's leading me anywhere... after replying "koek" inside the koek thread for the 100th time I am left wondering... is this worth it at all?

Yet, I cannot stop.
>>
>>4127790
Back to >>>/qa/ fignewton. Nice cowe, though.
>>
>>4128366
koek
>>
>>4128366 (Me)
Nice dubs
>>
>>4128328
please learn that "learnt" is not a real word and the only correct past tense verb for learn is "learned"

thanks
>>
i like to smell my own feet
>>
>>4128448
lol
>>
>>4128428
I really learnt something today. Thank you.
>>
>>4128428
that's literally incorrect, lad
>>
>>4127790
>how have you been lately?
breddy guud xDD

>learned any new useful skills?
some more programming and some maths.

>read any interesting literature perhaps?
The Virgin Suicides was good.

im doing that right now bby

quoting Anonymous No. >>4127790.

>>4128311
nice dubs
>>
File: psuedomiawallaceandthem.jpg (43 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
psuedomiawallaceandthem.jpg
43 KB, 500x651
>>4127790
hi
>>
>>4128549
Who is this pseudo-mia wallace? I like
>>
>>4128564
Johy nep wul wonk...
>>
>>4127790
comfy, good sticky.
>>
File: pige4.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
pige4.gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>4127790
pige
>>
File: rofl.jpg (66 KB, 329x219) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
66 KB, 329x219
>>4128586
lost

>>4128600
>00
good dubs
>>
Loll postnf in ebic toast hahgaha
*makes that FEac*
Loslllllll plize upvOATE my post
*snort*
Sent Feom my Kanoo/geBtoo hahha Lol Gude Shitttteeeee
>>
>>4128456
>>4128428
actually they're both correct it just depends on if ur using british or american english c:
>>
>>4128759
lol who r u quoting?
>>
>>4127790
Just checking out this forced, unfunny sticky.
>>
been nothing

no skills

read "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P Hall

░░███░░▄███░░▐██▄░░▄██████▄░░███░░▄███░░▄██▌
░░███▄░████░░███░▄███▀▀▀███▌░███▌░████▄░███▀
░░▐██▌▐████▌▐███░████▄████▀░░▐██▌▄████▌▄███
░░▀████████████░░██████▀▀░░░░░████████████▀
░░░█████░█████▌░░████▄░░▄▄▄▄░░█████▀▐█████
░░░▀███▀░▀████░░░░▀████████▀░░▀███▀░░████▀
░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀
>>
jews
>>
I'm using this sticky to help spread the word that Steven Pinker = S. Phincter.
>>
28th poster :D!!!!
>>
File: 1452747026605.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452747026605.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1600
Good Knight!

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4127790
piggy
>>
File: glitchr_1453732985000.jpg (993 KB, 1439x2191) Image search: [Google]
glitchr_1453732985000.jpg
993 KB, 1439x2191
woohoo!
>>
>>4127790
>greetings 3 other people that visit [s4s]
Hello there!

how have you been lately?
Life's a struggle, but I'm keeping on

I've learned how to sustain myself on a small amount of food and money

I'm currently reading Lolita by Nabokov, it's written surprisingly well

>discuss these very captivating topics with other obtuse denizens of this long abandoned, mummified, sarchophagused, viking funeraled forgotten board on life support
Sure thing, champ

I usually don't spend much time with sticky threads these days, but this one was captivating enough for me to post in with a lengthy response. You should feel... "special."

>thank you
No, thank you.
>>
File: 1436412935797.jpg (127 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1436412935797.jpg
127 KB, 1440x810
Posting in a sticky dess!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: the-affirmation.jpg (40 KB, 295x460) Image search: [Google]
the-affirmation.jpg
40 KB, 295x460
Very stressed out at work.

I am learning the Oracle database and Informatica. I guess that's good.

I'm reading The Affirmation by Christopher Priest. It's very interesting so far.
>>
>>4127790
My power was out all day, just came back an hour ago, it was a real bummer.
Been learning CSS recently actually.
No, too busy, my to-read list is piling up.
>>
>How have you been lately?
Been pretty, good I'm becoming a girl now :)

>Learned any new useful skills?
Been getting better at guitar and putting on makeup

>Read any interesting literature perhaps?
Not at the moment
>>
Pretty good I guess, this is my first time visiting 4chan since like 2011, so i'm roaming around all the new boards, tryin to see what's up.

Audio/Video editing, i guess, just a month into it, i would assume that the content is pretty bad, but my standards are usually so low and my eyes and ears untrained enough that I'm not sure what to look for to make it 'good' quality, especially with audio.

I'm currently rereading 'Salt' by Mike Kurlansky, which is pretty much about the harvesting and trade of salt has shaped history and a look at how different cultures use it.

I just got done reading 'The Prague Cemetery' by Umberto Eco, which was a fun metafictional-yet-sometimes-nonfictional look at the creation of 'the protocols of the elders of zion.' Most of the book was great, but some of the historical references went over my head, as well as some parts of the book that were written in french and italian.
>>
>>4129337
If you're curious there's two hidden boards

>>>/qa/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>4129354
it says /trash/ is for off-topic, but it's pretty much just furries, huh?

What exactly is the point of this forum? 'shit 4chan says' implies it's for like, making fun of retarded memes or cross-forum drama or mouthbreathing tripfags, but really there doesn't seem to be any common thread here.
>>
>>4129360
>'shit 4chan says' implies it's for like, making fun of retarded memes or cross-forum drama or mouthbreathing tripfags
Hilariously enough, /qa/ actually does a great job of that unintentionally.
>>
>>4128328
>i learnt how to navigate the linux file system from the terminal, although i guess that's not really useful
It's pretty useful. Knowing the terminal is the foundation of shell scripting, which can make many tasks easy. And just knowing basic navigation commands makes file system management go a lot quicker.

>>4129097
>I'm currently reading Lolita by Nabokov, it's written surprisingly well
it is honestly an amazing book. How far are you?

>I am learning the Oracle database
i learned sql using Oracle databases, but now all i use is MySQL databases. how about those join statements amirite? ᕕ⎝ᐛ⎠ᕗ

>>4129250
>Been learning CSS recently actually.
That's good anon. Combine your CSS skills with the Stylish plugin and you can pretty up websites you visit regularly :^)

>>4129299
nice dubs. good luck on transitioning. guitar is so fun! which techniques are you working on atm?

>>4129360
[s4s] is basically a giant, ever-changing, absurdist satire of Internet culture. Every post serves as a criticism of the circlejerkery and memery of Internet communities.

When you view [s4s] with the eyes of a self-loathing satirist, you will understand it all.
>>
>>4129376
>[s4s] is basically a giant, ever-changing, absurdist satire of Internet culture. Every post serves as a criticism of the circlejerkery and memery of Internet communities.

I can dig it, so long as it doesn't pull a 'tim and eric' and skew too close to the source material for comfort.
>>
>>4129400
nice dubs
>>
>>4129376
>it is honestly an amazing book. How far are you?
I haven't picked it up for a few days, but I think I'm around chapter 11? The last thing I remember was he had just arrived at some house that he didn't want to be at, and they had a shower that had a hose instead of a showerhead. It's been a pretty interesting read so far.
>>
>>4129408
I don't have a copy to see how far along chapter 11 is, but it sounds like Humbert's just showed up at Lo's house. The book will get even more interesting from this point onward.
>>
what ?
>>
>>4127790
that was very rude. but that hippo is rather adorable, so you can stay
>>
>>4127790
I read an entire yesterday, it was good
>>
>>4129030
Looks chilly, can u pls cover her up some more?
>>
good thread
>>
This is a nice thread
>>
>>4129551
For you.
>>
>>4129422
>>4129499
#CHEKT
>>
>>4127790
what kind of dog is that
>>
lol

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.