[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night I put on a skirt and slowfapped to traps until i came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1453590408349.png (174 KB, 345x498) Image search: [Google]
1453590408349.png
174 KB, 345x498
last night I put on a skirt and slowfapped to traps until i came and then I fell asleep during the afterglow and I dreamt that I was a qt trap getting groped and felt up on a subway train and then I woke up with cum all over the inside of my skirt

:(
>>
>>4126973
*suscribes to you are vlog*
I really liked this memerrific story lad
>>
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
>>4126973
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>4126973
le faggot
>>>/b/
>>
>>4126973

░░███░░▄███░░▐██▄░░▄██████▄░░███░░▄███░░▄██▌
░░███▄░████░░███░▄███▀▀▀███▌░███▌░████▄░███▀
░░▐██▌▐████▌▐███░████▄████▀░░▐██▌▄████▌▄███
░░▀████████████░░██████▀▀░░░░░████████████▀
░░░█████░█████▌░░████▄░░▄▄▄▄░░█████▀▐█████
░░░▀███▀░▀████░░░░▀████████▀░░▀███▀░░████▀
░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀
>>
>>4126973
I'd like to feel you up too, cutie. ;)
>>
>>4126973

i'd tongue your little asshole
>>
>>4126973
How do you feel about being forced to wear girls clothes while having your dick locked up in a chastity cage so that the only way you can feel good is from being f*cked like a girl with your useless girl dick flopping up and down as you moan like a b*tch in heat?
>>
>>4126973
>>4127365
Too lewd for [s4s]
>>>/b/
>>
>>4126973

dammit OP you need a grizzled man to train you up from bitchboi to true warrior

replace that skirt with a kilt and replace the cock in your mouth with a set of bagpipes

embrace your warrior heritage
>>
>>4126973
Top LEWD
>>
>>4127520
but ummm warriors had bumsex with fembois all the time its in the history books!!!
>>
>>4127520
Kilts are for Scots and Scots are girly men. True viking braid there hair and comb there beards
>>
eheh~~
>>
>>4128522
nice dubs
>>
>>4127511
nice dubs ᕕ⎝ᐛ⎠ᕗ
>>
>>4128522
>22
ᕕ⎝ᐛ⎠ᕗ
>>
>>4126973
>tfw your roommate will never catch you crossdressing and then blackmail you into having sex with him or else he'll tell all your friends that you're a sissy
>>
>>4126973
get cancer ugly lanky idiot
>>
>>4129234
>>
IF YOU LIKE CROSSDRESSING ANIME BOYS
>>
>>4129234
rude
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.