[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
personlel blog poast xD!1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 20160123_212449.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160123_212449.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
hey so i was browsing esforest yesterday and g8rh8r posted bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed shrimp and holy fug i wanted to make that xD...
it's just an appetizer type thing but stuff like this is fun to make sometimes.
i blanched the shrimp until they curled a bit (makes putting the cream cheese easier) but if i try this again i will skip that step since shrimps cook really fast and can get a bit tough.
each one is wrapped with half a slice of bacon and secured with a toothpick, and has about a half tbsp cream cheese. i cooked the bacon under the broiler and flipped them over halfway to cook both sides. they were pretty tasty!
not the best picture i know. the sun was down.

and hey... some ppl might be new here and i wanna say someone very rude has been posting w/ my name recently. so i wanna tell everybody that the real Lolo is nice and not a rude mean poopy head!
and the imposter called minions cancer. i watched the minions movie and it was pretty cute.
KING BOB!!!!11
i liked the part where queen Elizabeth after getting the monarchy back gave the little crown to Bob for his teddy bear and the bad person lady the minions were just trying to be friends with the whole movie was mad she lost the crown but Bob gave her the small crown for his teddy. it was so cute!!1 i loved that part.
anywaysys real LoLo checks dubs and fake me hates all dubs and gets.
real LoLo is a nice friend and fake me is rude and says mean things.
this is primarily a PSA for the new peeps who might be confuzzled. thank u everyone pls upboat and subscribe to my blooog!!! ^o^;

KING BOB!!!1111
>>
Am i a nigger?
>>
I fuggin love shrimp. I'm cooking jambalaya tonight.
>>
>>4109233
Also nice dubs LoLo bb
>>
>>4109233
dubs nice

>>4109237
shut the hell up
>>
>>4109239
yum!
i picked up a big bag of frozen raw shrimp so i'll have plenty more to make several dishes with. i love shrimp too.

>>4109240
thanks!
>>
>>4109233
That looks pretty good LoLo! I love you BTW <3
>>
>>4109255
>55
thanks and good dubs!
>>
>>4109233
garbage thread, ugly whore
>>
>>4109326
Wow I think this seems rude.

>>4109314
Sorry LoLo that you had to see that rudeness. Although it would be OK if you are a whore and maybe even good for me lol well anyway thanks for checking my dubs :^)
>>
>>4109326
stop ban evading, cade. i know u got underageb&

>>4109332
i am pure and innocent ^_^^^^;
>>
post hands

NOW

oh wait that's not lolo
>>
>>4109233
filled foreskin?
>>
>>4109233
That looks nice. Just like those dubs.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4109714
yes I cut the foreskins off r9k posters to make this. actually it's just bacon, u nerd.
>>
2 much read go back ck/ with rest the shitsters.
>>
>>4109727
*rubbs you're butte*
>>
I think I could do this.
>>
>>4109233
I am glad you like! My mommy taught me when I was young how 2 make.
Professionaltips I like 2 put a lil habenero or use jalapeƱo cream cheese these too I like them :^)
>>
Thank you all for coming to my thread it means the world to me.

Tomorrow I will bake a special [s4s] cake for you and also post my nudes.
>>
>>4109769
if lolo sends you nudes can i see them pls
>>
>>4109777
Rude trips

Almost deserve to go unchecked
>>
>>4109233
PLEASE, get over yourself! You have contributed so many poly-paragraph,loquacious "contributions" of oftentimes complete dreck, that I had to make a comment. I have a finite amount of time to browse this site, and often spend more time wading through useless drivel, trying to find some enlightenment on something that interests me. I have seen you appear more often than most, and only occasionally was it a contributive tidbit. You have occasionally been so condescending to other people with your philosophical words of wisdom that I had to make a comment. I have not solicited personal replies from anyone, and have tried to answer other people's questions where I thought I was qualified and correct. Perhaps you can pause before pressing the Post button and look inward and ask the question " is this going to help, or just bore, and take up bandwidth?" Good luck and good night No response is required, thanks. I wish you the best of luck any other responses will be ignored without being read but I know you will have to get the last word in.......
>>
>>4109233
attention whore tbh
>>
>>4109854
?????? the naked human form is not rude, but instead is quite beautiful
>>
>>4109233
cade pls save us from this bad namefig!!!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.