[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guaranteed replies thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
In this thread post your best guaranteed reply
>>
File: 1424765030463.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1424765030463.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
Anime is cancer.
Frogs are awesome.
>>
ᎾᏍᎩᏰᏃ ᏂᎦᎥᎩ ᎤᏁᎳᏅᎯ ᎤᎨᏳᏒᎩ ᎡᎶᎯ, ᏕᏅᏲᏒᎩ ᎤᏤᎵᎦ ᎤᏪᏥ ᎤᏩᏒᎯᏳ ᎤᏕᏁᎸᎯ, ᎩᎶ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏱᎪᎯᏳᎲᏍᎦ ᎤᏲᎱᎯᏍᏗᏱ ᏂᎨᏒᎾ, ᎬᏂᏛᏉᏍᎩᏂ ᎤᏩᏛᏗ.
>>
>>4108316
what does this say

this was a good guaranteed reply
>>
File: 1431965450452.png (633 KB, 688x997) Image search: [Google]
1431965450452.png
633 KB, 688x997
>>4108316
What language is this in?
>>
>>4108316
...... !?!?!?! :((((
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (47 KB, 423x313) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
47 KB, 423x313
mfw merkins literlally think they own the world and that their backwards, totalitarian culture matters to anyone outside of the united prisons of burgerland
>>
.... ..........
memes
>>
File: untitled.jpg (31 KB, 344x303) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
31 KB, 344x303
WOOT!!!

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE FILTERS ON /S4S/!

GOOD BYE ANIME NERDS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>4108311
most emoticons
>>
>>4108329
This was a good start but i find this one works better.
It's also backed up with some facts so when they google the information they get really spooked
police abusing power and acting as judge, jury and executioner
majority of people living in relative poverty compared to those who are favored by the elite who live like kings
716 people per 100,000 in prison, second only to north korea
life expectancy outside of cities is lower than algeria and bangladesh
crumbling infrastructure (one in nine bridges are structurally deficient)
typical resident thinks they are living in an amazing utopia compared to other countries due to being fed propaganda about the rest of the world

These are all characteristics of third world dictatorships.
>>
>>4108311
>173cm

will they ever learn?
>>
>>4108323
Not English :^)
>>
>>4108346
Success
>>
>>4108386
epin
>>
>>
Boycott the Smith family!!!

Fuck Will Smith and his goofy ass kids and his race card playing wife. Except for his childhood growing up in Philadelphia they never had to struggle for nothing. i didn't have an uncle in Bel Air to help me out when things got rough. I want my money back for Hitch, Bad Boys 2, Wild Wild West, and After Earth! I been homeless for real, not just in the movies and you and your hood rat wife playing the race card cause you didn't get nominated. Learn to act for real like Denzel or Idris or Cheadle or Chiwetel! You are just a name not a real actor you punk bitch! Did you even see Django? Foxx and Jackson acted their black asses off! Now you are too cool to be in Independence Day 2? It is what made you all the white man's money that you can't get enough of you trippin little loser. You were never even as good as my nigga Carlton! Everyone should boycott your bitch ass and bootleg all your shit and donate any money they would have spent on you or your stupid family's movies to a homeless shelter or the United Negro College Fund, you spoiled little, entitled waste!
>>
File: GOOD LUCK OFFICER WILSON.png (445 KB, 1452x1320) Image search: [Google]
GOOD LUCK OFFICER WILSON.png
445 KB, 1452x1320
>>
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.