[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi im cade just wanted you guys to know that i really like ijustine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1448107951725.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1448107951725.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
hi im cade just wanted you guys to know that i really like ijustine ok bye guys love you
>>
>>4107816
dumb 3D poster
bad post
>>
>>4107835
the "dumb 3d posters" likely keep quiet around your ugly face but talk shit later. i'm sure living alone without any sliver of a chance of ever having a '3dpd' girlfriend keeps your degenerate ass happy, as long as you have your drawings and figurines. but you being happy means nothing. this is your final mediocre destiny from which nothing is created. nothing will come from your efforts (if you even make any) that will ever enrich anyone's life. unremarkable shitstain. god you suck so much
>>
>>4107843
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107845
wow! how unpredictable! repeating the same action again and again! just like every other noncontributing monkey-faced autist! nice! did not see that one coming! you all have nothing to live for. absolutely jack shit. deriving self-worth from threads that criticize real life women. criticizing something that people work to acheive and earn. you aren't even remarkable enough for me to be able to say a single thing about your boring existence. talentless nothingperson. makes me sick. makes me wanna shit on your malformed heads. developmentally-disabled trash-being. useless.
>>
>>4107849
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107850
get outside, brah. mom's sick of your smelly face. put in an application to target or she's gna kick ur dirty asshole outta the house.
>>
>>4107854
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107856
y'aint shit, kid. can't express yourself. just repeating the same three words. cause it's safe. like your stinky room. wouldn't wanna take a chance on a full sentence! make something of your crap self before it's too late, loser. you're stagnating. :^)
>>
>>4107859
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107860
prolly all excited that your unremarkable comments are getting attention. at last, the toils of 0 effort pay off! savor it now, failure, cause it'll be one of the only times it happens. pissed at the world for being better than you. everyone from school moving on while you browse the 'chon. sad, really. uncreative, uninspired, directionless little boy
>>
>>4107866
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107867
gna keep postin that crap til u cry urself 2 sleep? get a life pal. ur embarrassing urself. good thing no one knows who you actually are! talentless nothing-person.
>>
>>4107869
dumb 3D poster
>>
I don't know how to react to this because I'm pro 3D but anti cade
>>
>>4107870
"dumb 3d poster". while u rot. alone and angry. incapable of formulating a more effective insult. destined for a dead-end nightmare-job. destined for mediocrity. for a lifetime of back-breaking labor. enjoy it, friend. enjoy it til u die of cancer from the lack of safety regulations in your crap-career. good riddance. less of your shit-genes in the scheme of things. maybe next life...
>>
>>4107874
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107875
oh there ya are! just waiting for the next barrage of truth! i'd rather be a 3d poster than a disaster-life. your parents failed, brah. failed hard.
>>
>>4107877
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107878
loser. for real. go outside and apply to walmart. you just don't have the faculties for anything else. laughing at you.
>>
>>4107880
dumb 3D poster
>>
lol the first one is inauthentic but the rest look legit. y u do dis? please cease. i suspect you're samefiggin too...
>>
>>4107881
ur existence is goin 2 shit, guy. bes work on that.
>>
>>4107883
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107884
more proof. i will pray for u, loser.
>>
>>4107885
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107816
weak jaw fuck off
>>
>>4107887
put in the application you can do it online now. break ur back for 7.50 an hour. break it.
>>
File: butte.png (56 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
butte.png
56 KB, 250x156
ambiguous 2.5D poster
>>
>>4107892
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107894
don't miss the shitstain on the front window! then take out the trash. u might as well hop in there with it.
>>
oh THAT thread. lol. that was a doozy, i remember it. i came up with a sort of clever stipulation towards the end and he gave up and posted a few dead cats. that's when i truly knew i had won.
>>
>>4107897
dumb 3D poster
>>
>>4107900
can u work this sunday? good cause u have no choice in the matter. shoulda tried harder in your formative years...
>>
>>4107889
/thread
>>
>>4107903
dumb 3D poster
>>
needs more autism tbh
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.