[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't I have a NEET parasite living off my paycheck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1389819756764.png (25 KB, 555x583) Image search: [Google]
1389819756764.png
25 KB, 555x583
Why don't I have a NEET parasite living off my paycheck, completely dependend on me, yelling at me to prepare dinner when I come home exhausted from a day of wageslavery, forcing me to buy all the toys and gadgets he wants ?

It's unfair !
>>
>>4107300
at least you got dubs, who are you
>tfw no skinny /pol/friend mumbling about juice all day erryday
>>
>>4107300

I would cook dinner every night and never yell at you or ask you to buy frivolous things...
>>
>>4107306
Just a random french boy.

>>4107330
Why won't you suck the life out of me ?!
>>
>>4107300
because you have no drive in life. because you're on your computer feigning human relations instead of getting over your crippling social anxiety and actually stepping out into the real fucking world. cause your dad passed on the low-t pussy gene to you. the failing-loser trait. you know men these days have 60% testosterone than they did just 50 or so years ago? thats why i only pick genetic winners to stuff their junk in my vaghole. not wishing-hoping faggots like you.
>>
>>4107370
because I love you
>>
>>4107370

I just want to support you and help you be happy and relaxed after your long work days v_v
>>
>>4107377
Are you saying that I should kidnap a NEET and force him to dominate me ?
Are you sure you can fill the hole in your heart with strange dick ?
Are you sure that having a NEET at home wouldn't help me to step out further into the real world ?!

>>4107379
Why don't you hate me ?!

>>4107380
Why won't you make me happy and relaxed by bullying the fuck out of me ?!
>>
anime is shit
>>
>>4107423
Vulgarity is rude!
>>
>>4107419
>Why won't you make me happy and relaxed by bullying the fuck out of me ?!

Bitch you are going to eat this tasty gourmet dinner and receive a relaxing backrub and you are going to like it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.