[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two luscious maidens in humid garments approach your porch and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Knock Knock 2.jpg (104 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Knock Knock 2.jpg
104 KB, 1280x853
Two luscious maidens in humid garments approach your porch and offer you free sexts. What do?
>>
>>4106918
sex without love is unfulfilling anon, it only leaves you feeling worse afterwards and causes problems with your mind and spirit

sex with love, however, is the supreme triumph of mutual activity
>>
turn 360 degrees and walk away because that's the second to worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life and i have seen *a lot* of grade B horror movies
>>
>>4106939
sharing memes is the supreme triumph of mutual activity

>>4106945
rude
>>
File: dredd.gif (180 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
dredd.gif
180 KB, 500x211
>>4106945
anon, what is the worst movie you have ever seen? I am curious about how you come to these kinds of conclusions
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (12 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
12 KB, 250x210
>>4106950
shage and roge agre :) have a meem
>>
>>4106918
i force those mladies to eat a bowl of eggs thatll teach em
>>
File: cambodian.jpg (85 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
cambodian.jpg
85 KB, 380x480
>>4106959
forcing anybody to do something against their original will isn't nice, anon. shouldn't we all do our best to be nice? :(
>>
>>4106945
Don't imposter me! Knock Knock is actually my favourite film of 2015!
I know that it's been memed to death but I think it is actually a very funny and clever throwback to classic exploitation films. It also lends itself well to multiple viewings: There is a turning point in the film (the famous free pizza scene) at which the audience should realize that the girls are right and that Evan (Keanu Reeves) really is a hypocrite. Presenting himself as the progressive liberal artist type he truly is a materialist who only manages to keep up his false morale code of monogamy by being fortified in his high-security Hollywood rich people's settlement (notice the subtle outside shots showing fences and security cameras as well as the overhead shot of the neighbourhood in the very beginning, an ominous sign of things to come). The first time I watched it I was horribly stressed, enraged even, by the seemingly sporadic and unjustified acts of cruelty towards Evan and really only wanted the girls to get their just punishment. After thinking about the film for a while though and noticing its subtle social commentary I decided to rewatch it and this time got a good laugh out of all the over the top torture the main character is subjected to. Mind you, I already liked it the first time watching it: The beginning setting up Evan as a loving family father and the drawn out seduction sequence are beautiful in their own right and most of the jokes hit perfectly.
I am fairly certain that critical re-evaluation of the film will over the years elevate it above its current reputation as one of the worst horror films of 2015.
>>
File: cloaktodd.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cloaktodd.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>4106969
anon, are you implying that in these troubled times monogamous values can only truly survive in artificially secluded and privileged areas of society? why exactly do you think that Keanu Reeves is a truly a materialist?
>>
>>4106969
>are beautiful in their own right and most of the jokes hit perfectly.
dude there was nothing beautiful or funny about that movie.
i really *hate* to say it because when i read the plot i thought "haha this is one of these movies everyone hates but i will like" like i usually think of grade B horror movies. but i was really disappointed to find out it really is that bad. like, not "so bad it's good" but just plain old bad. and it saddens me because the concept is all right (annoying bitches have fun with some fig) they just could have executed it better.
it is seriously surprising that "Cabin Fever" is made by the same dude because now that is an actually good movie
>>
>>4106992
and mfw i just looked up and realized the Hostel movies (which are also good compared to this sh*t) are also made by Eli Roth.
how did this guy mess up so badly? was he deliberately trying to make a bad movie?
>>
>>4106982
1. Yes, I think you get me :-)
2. Not Keanu himself, the character Evan is, mostly because of all of his material possessions and how shocked he is when the girls destroy them. Also, he's an architect and his wife is a sculpturist which are some pretty materialistic professions.

>>4106992
I agree to disagree with you, Cabin Fever is good and funny but Knock Knock is 10/10 Lynch'ian Lichtspielhaus-tier Cinema, would watch again. A second Fight Club basically, it left me in tears of joy.

>>4106998
Now, Hostel was just plain bad.
>>
>>4106945
do you have ANY idea how many grade B horror movies i have watched...........
>>
File: notsure.jpg (40 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
notsure.jpg
40 KB, 720x701
>>4107006
I agree that those are professions which deal perhaps more with the material world than others, but I do not think that this should be a fault, human beings are ultimately couched in material physicality and must ultimately learn how to navigate it to survive :) but thank you for sharing your perspective, I appreciate it
>>
>>4106945
i never seen this flick butt if yuji likes it its probaably shit
>>
>>4107029
I appreciate you qt anime face :^P
He's clearly a materialist tho, his house is full of luxury items and expensive stuff. The girls come and free him from the chains of possession that bind him after freeing him from the false christian morality which he has enslaved himself to, locking himself away in his golden cage luxury art prison
>>
>>4107042
That sounds like commie talk son
>>
>>4107044
*commfie
i fixld that FOR YOU
>>
>>4107044
Nice dubs anon
>>
File: Knock Knock 4.jpg (35 KB, 604x417) Image search: [Google]
Knock Knock 4.jpg
35 KB, 604x417
>>4106969
holy schmidt! double 69s!
>>
>>4106939
Ur face is under investigation
>>
>>4107091
Ur reality is under excavation
>>
keep my cool, like any s4squatch would
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.