[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw all you do on /qa/ is funpost, calling everyone redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 726.gif (438 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
726.gif
438 KB, 500x376
tfw all you do on /qa/ is funpost, calling everyone redditors
>>
File: Lol_Internets.jpg (36 KB, 450x498) Image search: [Google]
Lol_Internets.jpg
36 KB, 450x498
>>
>>4106474
absolute madman
>>
>>4106480
This but unironically
>>
>>4106485
what do you mean "but" unironically? are you perhaps implying i was being le ironik?
>>
>>4106487
yes, lol
i think so,
post ur kik :)
>>
>>4106474
that's the same thing i do on /tv/
>>
>>4106511
destructive dubs
>>
>>4106506
wtf is kik, also i doubt you are truly unironic either
>>
>>4106530
I am real, friend. Oh believe me I am real.

I am the realest motherfucker you'll see on this board. I'm so real that when you read my words they become real. If I describe a book to you, that book will manifest it itself in space in time right in front of you.

Irony? Psshhh. Irony is for the weak. Irony is deflective. True words are destructive. And I am here to destroy. I am here to crush all the weak willed, pissy pants, no good nerds on the internet. You like anime? Sure, good. I don't care. But believe me, there isn't an ounce of irony inside me. I an iron willed. I've written countless 10,000 word essays that have decimated the editors at The New York Times. That is real.
>>
>>4106543
RUDE
>>
>>4106548
real can't be rude

BELIEVE THAT
>>
>>4106567
wew fignewton
>>
>>4106474
>>>/qa/419071

Moderators are grumpy today.

Be careful.
>>
File: chinese.food.gif (11 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
chinese.food.gif
11 KB, 250x220
>>4106742
Looks like mods are doing some good honest work today.

Gonna break out of irony and try to take a sincere, critical look at this "Reddit" quote unquote "meme" for a second.

First off, it's past the point of calling it a "meme" or even and "ironic meme." Calling people "reddit" is a huge fucking phenomenon on 4chan right now and there's a reason why it hasn't taken off as a "meme" on [s4s]: because the threshold of people sincerely posting it is much higher than the threshold of people "ironically" posting it. What this means? If and when you "ironically" post it there a greater than 50% chance that it is being read as a sincere accusation of "reddit-dom." This means that anyone posting "reddit", sincerely or ironically, looks stupid as fuck, regardless of your intention. It is a state that actually transcends "pretending to be retarded" in it's ultimate banality because of this paradigm.

The actual substance of accusing people of "reddit", ie what sincere posters of such are actually doing, is fantastically infantile. Beyond just being fantastically infantile it's self accusatory, as stated in the ban text of the thread linked to qa. What this says is that the sincere posters of "reddit" are actually not smart enough to figure out that by accusing someone of being a "redditor" they are admitting to being one themselves, at least at some point in time.e

So, to sum up, what these two points illustrate, in actuality, is that a large, large portion of the users on 4chan right now are literally cognitively deficient. So cognitively deficient and intellectually challenged that they can't figure out a fairly simple logical fallacy. And please, please, please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this as a mean spirited, frustrated pejorative. I'm meaning this in absolute truth that this large portion of the 4chan community right now is either literally intellectually challenged in a fairly severe way or they are underage.
>>
File: man.png (354 KB, 347x373) Image search: [Google]
man.png
354 KB, 347x373
>>4106783

I want you in my mouth fam (family)
>>
>>4106783
Brava brava bravissima mi tuchore
What a great post, I read it, saved it, printed it out, hung it on the wall, framed it, took a picture of it, posted it on facebook and instagram and twitter and archived it on an external hard drive and then put that hard drive in a safe and then put that safe on a rocket to the moon then had robots hide the safe in a hole on the moon
>>
>>4106543
fite me irl
>>
>>4106783
literally 9gag, the reddit
>>
>>4106783
ur arguments consisted of insulelts
>>
File: 1392044519575.jpg (639 KB, 2046x1606) Image search: [Google]
1392044519575.jpg
639 KB, 2046x1606
>>4106783
That's not chinese food.
>>
>>4106800
>00
dubs
nice
>>
>>4106783
Are you trying to imply that a large majority of the posters here don't go to reddit?
>>
>>4106783
looks like we found the redditor
>>
>>4106783
TL;DReddit
>>
>>4106800
Yes it is.

Are you saying chinese people don't drink milk and eat fruit?

Check your fucking privilege, scum.
>>
>>4106808
>>4106814
>>4106816
obvious redditors
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.