[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm sexy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1442423154547.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1442423154547.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
i'm sexy
>>
File: 1435275262774.jpg (965 KB, 1000x1267) Image search: [Google]
1435275262774.jpg
965 KB, 1000x1267
postin' my dick
best dick ever bar-none no question
>>
>>4104806
benis :--D
>>
>>4104809
quit associatinq your crap memes with my beautiful penis, fucking nobodybitch.
>>
>>4104811
rude dubs >>>/b/
>>
>>4104803
this isn't /soc/ or /b/
>>
>>4104813
check out this ultra triggered losertard.
ain't goin' to /b/ never ever in my life.
grow the fuck up you failure.
your parents talk shit about you when you sleep
>>
>>4104811
dont be rude :DDDD
>>
>>4104815
no one gives afuck what you think you plebian.

i have the perfect penis.

much higher quality content than whatever gay *ss anime shit thread you made.

never made a good contribution EVER #stoptryin #maybenextlife
>>
>>4104817
pls cease i do not condone this lifeless algorithmic imitation of my early posting patterns
>>
>>4104817
lol
why are you trying to flame on nice board :^(
>>
>>4104824
are you really the ugly dude in ops pic lol
>>
>>4104828
ya shut the fuck up dumbtard, bet you my life i'm more attractive of a human being than u. sure fire win because you gave up being a human being a long time ago, loser.
>>
>>4104832
can u PLEASE cease i have grown SO MUCH since then gosh here are a few recent insta-classics

thats my thing i say actually and i wouldnt have said it in that moment. in fact i suspect this was a heavily samefigged situation. basically, FRIG off. seriously . *pawes in room as things get tense* no, no thats it, no you come in here-- and you respond to your own friggin self about how your thread is so great. and thats literally where it ends with u. all ur pseudoepistemological scenariopostulation, all your mistransmitted burnout pipe dream horseshit, if even the littlest inkling interesting, are DROWNT out by your incessant unconvincing egogloating. scattered shitpile defense of your neurotic selfaffirming autofellatio. and ive had BOUT enuf of it.

hah-ha you are so desperate to have your precious persistent identity so people know when it's your dirt-dying workingpoor attentionwhore self. someone politely suggests you fuck off to /ck/ where your shit threads belong and you cheerily shrug it off like the insufferable cunt you are. each and every one of your namefigs deserves to get pillaged, bitch, enjoy every minute of it.

pretty easily. they're both nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers. they're both idly entertaining the absolute scum of the internet with their frivolous videos. what about BADASS MAVERICKS like the fuckin mythbusters? remember that bunch of intelligent individuals? shit, man, they had a warehouse of specialfx goodies that they drew from, they'd build some awesome stuff on their own accord cause they're fucking geniuses, and then they'd head out to some gorgeous hilly field somewhere in the far reaches of SoCal and DO SCIENCE. THAT'S the VIBE, man. THAT'S where it was AT. not these two closet bisexuals in their phony dusty pseudo-retro dying-corner. look at this fucking goof in the background. flailing his arms for views. that's not my hero. shouldn't be anyone's hero. what a loser cuck.
>>
>>4104822

>22
>dubs

Nice.
>>
oh look it's carlos mencia's son
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.