[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets have some [s4s] nostalgia bread was digging through some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 15
File: 1380668381122.jpg (782 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1380668381122.jpg
782 KB, 1400x1000
lets have some [s4s] nostalgia bread

was digging through some old SD cards and found the birthday collage from 2012. anybody else participate in this?
>>
>>4104748
oopsies, is actually 2013
>>
>>4104748
mfw i am a part of historical documents
>>
File: 1446331323598.png (2 MB, 1300x972) Image search: [Google]
1446331323598.png
2 MB, 1300x972
>>
>>4104748
oh wow look its pretty much everything that makes this board cancer
>>
File: le birthday picture.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
le birthday picture.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>4104774
>>3995498
Let me inform you why no one likes you, LoLo. It's because you're trying so desperately to be an individual.

You samefag over and over, playing as different people to bring yourself some fame, or some credit (because no anons would agree with any of your posts willingly, you must pretend you have support).

You create threads with the sole intention of people praising you.

While everyone else is being entirely ironic with their funposting, yours is only halfway there. It's noticeably different and you're doing it wrong. This includes the way you arrange your words, how you spell things, and how you try to joke along with us.

If we search you in the archives, it can be noticed that you use the words 'I' 'Me' 'My' multiple times in every post. We don't post about ourselves. You do, and no one cares because you have nothing interesting to say.

Other namefriends are namefriends not to etch out an image of their own name, but to encourage the small town feel of [s4s]. You are doing it to try and get attention, and to be loved. Typical female behavior. People either namefag here to play a character, or to just let people recognize the closeness of the board. None of us are trying to be individuals but you. Yuji Sakai is a character. me on the left is a person who create content. Other people are adding to the culture. What do you produce?

The only thing you tried to produce was your shitty food blog. No one cared. Maybe if it was about the food itself, and no you, we would have actually listened. You try to commentate on things, video games, food, but end up just talking about yourself and not what you're speaking of.

We impersonate you because we don't like you. Then you cry like a baby and promise to leave forever, and you don't.

Your posts are cancerous. You want attention, you want people to like you. None of us are trying to build a fanbase but you.

That is why people are always mad at you LoLo. It doesn't help that you're female slime.
>>
>>4104805
gross. look how entrenched you are in the limpdicked mythos of this board. muckfooted in the barracks of life. srsly feel bad for u
>>
>>4104805
i like lolo
>>
>>4104812
>>4104810
>more than a minute apart
>>
>>4104748
2013 and 2014 were good times
>>
lol s4s in 2012? This bait will ANNIHILATE newfigs

EDIT: spelling
>>
>>4104762
halloween last year was so fun
>>
>>4104748
i like that snoppy doog collage

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4104774
wtf?
the only """cancer""' here is u, buddy.

>>4104805
this pasta is inaccurate and silly (implying there is a wrong way to funpost) and that was cade aka sparkles u were replying to. i haven't been posting. all of "my" recent posts are him.

the thing is, cade, impostering me won't make anyone like u. u are still a friendless loser and always will be. (:
>>
File: LoLo.jpg (262 KB, 750x1046) Image search: [Google]
LoLo.jpg
262 KB, 750x1046
>>4104812
How can you not like LoLo? Those cooking threads are what I live for.
>>
File: Burn1.jpg (37 KB, 538x344) Image search: [Google]
Burn1.jpg
37 KB, 538x344
>>4104968
>the thing is, cade, impostering me won't make anyone like u. u are still a friendless loser and always will be. (:

savage
>>
>>4104969
hi moose! i haven't been bothering with them recently. i almost made one the other day but... it feels like a lot of work for no reward. maybe if i make something awesome that i wanna share but i've been busy recently and there isn't much fun in it for me recently.
i wanna say ur one of my favorite posters and it's awesome u've stuck around since the old days unlike well... almost everyone else xD
>>
>>4104975
i'm just slightly perturbed to see he's still at it, and is at it every day, even when i haven't been checking the board for almost a week. calling him out on it is probably giving him the negative attention he wants but seriously how can an actual human be that much of a loser to post as someone else for weeks on end daily? if anyone thinks i'm a bad poster it's not even taking me down a notch if i miss it. idk if anyone is rused or not. ppl who know my posting style wouldn't be but just... wow.
>>
>>4104968
Why are you being rood :^(
>>
>>4105009
i'm not being rude lil doggy. the first two posts by "me" in this thread are by a very rude person who never checks dubs and relentlessly brags and self promotes (invented "dank papes" and so on blah blah spoiler image whatever blah blah). calling him a friendless loser is maybe harsh but it's clearly the only rational possibility.
i would hope even people who dislike me (for whatever imagined attention whoring or whatever) would at least agree that a consistently rudefig such as him are not contributing anything worthwhile to s4s, whether he posts with my name or not.
>>
File: 1376387151620.png (131 KB, 329x195) Image search: [Google]
1376387151620.png
131 KB, 329x195
and so i'm not totally hijacking the thread

>>4104748
no i didn't add to this one but i did contribute to a few similar collage type images.

let's post some s4s stuff nobody posts anymore???
i present to u: ekidnuh :D
>>
File: 1377809926955.jpg (57 KB, 390x499) Image search: [Google]
1377809926955.jpg
57 KB, 390x499
this one variant on the doge meme could be very popular with today's hydration posters!
>>
>>4105060
sabed for science if u know what i meem
>>
File: 1378877937911.jpg (438 KB, 1600x1217) Image search: [Google]
1378877937911.jpg
438 KB, 1600x1217
wolfmelon aka cat eating tomato!

>>4105062
i'm glad u enjoy!
>>
>>4104968
>>4104989
>>4105001

Let me inform you why no one likes you, LoLo. It's because you're trying so desperately to be an individual.
You samefag over and over, playing as different people to bring yourself some fame, or some credit (because no anons would agree with any of your posts willingly, you must pretend you have support).
While everyone else is being entirely ironic with their funposting, yours is only halfway there. It's noticeably different and you're doing it wrong. This includes the way you arrange your words, how you spell things, and how you try to joke along with us.
If we search you in the archives, it can be noticed that you use the words 'I' 'Me' 'My' multiple times in every post. We don't post about ourselves. You do, and no one cares because you have nothing interesting to say.
Other namefriends are namefriends not to etch out an image of their own name, but to encourage the small town feel of [s4s]. You are doing it to try and get attention, and to be loved. Typical female behavior. People either namefag here to play a character, or to just let people recognize the closeness of the board. None of us are trying to be individuals but you. Yuji Sakai is a character. me on the left is a person who create content. Other people are adding to the culture. What do you produce?
The only thing you tried to produce was your shitty food blog. No one cared. Maybe if it was about the food itself, and no you, we would have actually listened. You try to commentate on things, video games, food, but end up just talking about yourself and not what you're speaking of.
We impersonate you because we don't like you. Then you cry like a baby and promise to leave forever, and you don't.
Your posts are cancerous. You want attention, you want people to like you. None of us are trying to build a fanbase but you.
That is why people are always mad at you LoLo. It doesn't help that you're female slime.
>>
File: 1377551608994.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1377551608994.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>4105064
sneke is beke
>>
File: 1384391443428.png (109 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1384391443428.png
109 KB, 260x260
moar sneke
>>
File: 1382494458932.png (223 KB, 467x456) Image search: [Google]
1382494458932.png
223 KB, 467x456
someone didn't like the first somewhat messy version of this image so made this improved version. it was a community effort!
>>
>>4105070
>>4105074
>>4105080
>>
>>4105037
Ok :^) sorry I didn't read them <3
>>
File: 1377474062772.jpg (68 KB, 421x439) Image search: [Google]
1377474062772.jpg
68 KB, 421x439
>>4105091
i'm gonna give a response to this since ppl are still posting it.

>no one likes you
not everyone does but this is objectively false.

>You samefag over and over, playing as different people to bring yourself some fame, or some credit
i never samefig, ever. so this is just incorrect. i don't imposter other name posters either also. it's kinda rude imo.

>While everyone else is being entirely ironic with their funposting, yours is only halfway there. It's noticeably different and you're doing it wrong.
"ur shitposting wrong!" - lol u
maybe u just get rused too easily mister? this is a joke board.

>you use the words 'I' 'Me' 'My' multiple times in every post
i just type the words as they come.

>We don't post about ourselves
i don't post about myself. almost never. seriously i'm pretty guarded about personal info here and i highly doubt anyone could build a compelling biography from my posts.

>Other namefriends are namefriends not to etch out an image of their own name, but to encourage the small town feel of [s4s].
this is incomprehensible nonsense. names give a small town feel? say wut? but not MINE specifically bcuz i'm attention whoring? huh...
names here are just silly costumes.

> None of us are trying to be individuals but you.
Yuji is a bad example perhaps.
but this is again total nonsense. is Moose an individual? what about Captain Kek? was scrubmaster? Kekkats? what about newer names like HACK_BLASTARD who wrote this? people who consistently use a name will have a consistent style and thus do to a degree differentiate themselves from Anonymous. but only in a pseudonymous way. do u really know anything about me? no. bcuz i don't post about myself.

>None of us are trying to build a fanbase but you.
i don't want fans. i tell the "i love you" poster to fug off all the time.

>It doesn't help that you're female slime
check ur privilege? i never outright said i'm a woman anyway so ur just guessing?
i don't attention whore, i just post here.
>>
File: party sign in.png (120 KB, 1082x836) Image search: [Google]
party sign in.png
120 KB, 1082x836
>>4104989
hey thanks!

>>4105001
yeah. Most of [s4s] are pretending, but some of [s4s] really are raving mad. Hopefully he finds someone else to harass for a while.

>>4105091
far 2 rood tbh smh #disapointed
>>
>>4105772
I spent wayyy too much time on that sign sheet thing with the colors. Boy /sp/ sure has toned it down since 2013 aye?
>>
File: sp vs sas.jpg (77 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sp vs sas.jpg
77 KB, 600x400
>>4105796
I've only ever gone to /sp/ a few times. We hardly ever get crosposters anymore though. I remember when they were fighting the moderation and trying to get [s4s] to shitpost on /sp/. Fun times.
>>
>>4104805
agreed dude
>>
>>4105145
That sure is a large post you got there.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: post 1.png (86 KB, 966x319) Image search: [Google]
post 1.png
86 KB, 966x319
>>4104748
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.