[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who owns the sky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 4.jpg (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
52 KB, 480x640
who owns the sky?
>>
>>4099272
not this useless cunt, that's for sure
>>
File: 1424041095265.png (645 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1424041095265.png
645 KB, 569x802
the only real hero and wheel human bean tbh
>>
>>4099272
would you fuck off with this ugly whore?
>>
>>4099273
>>4099275
OUT
>>
>>4099279
no you get out, stop posting some pussy you'll never get a go out and get a fucking job you neet piece of shit
>>
>>4099286
>he isn't a neet
haha fuck off mate, you can't talk shit when you're slaving away 300 hours a week so you can buy a snickers bar since half your pay got cut so your boss can buy a new yacht
>>
>>4099290
no. college, I don't work
>>
>>4099290
HA-HA, useless eater. just because the job market for your untalented ass was grim as fuck and has you indefinitely cowering into the darkest corner of your ugly parents' shit-partment doesn't mean there isn't a whole nother class of people that have wisely chosen their profession and love delving into it each and every day. you're dirt on the sidewalk, kid. you will never encounter this class of individuals but they're out there. and each & every one of em is better than you. shitstain on my shoe remove yourself
>>
the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god the sun belongs to god
>>
>>4099304
god is dead
*dips banana*
>>
>>4099302
>>4099295
butthurt materialists ITT
>>
>>4099309
you're literally projecting. people that are PASSIONATE work in a FIELD they are PASSIONATE about. no one said anything about being able to buy something. it's about you in your lonely stank-ass room versus the f*cking mavericks that hone their craft each day and love every minute of it. and makin BANK for it. you don't make BANK. you get money for being pathetic. a world of difference. 'memba dat.
>>
>>4099309
yeah, probably
>>
>>4099322
dubs confirm
>>
>>4099319
>PASSIONATE
buzzword
>>
>>4099272
the federal goverment ownes the sky obvi.
>>
>>4099326
Passion
>ion pass not spin
>you see the world change
>surf round hear
>here me shout I am king, I am king
>just my autism
>fast me the ion to pass

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4099444
check'd
>>
File: genitalwarts.gif (382 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
genitalwarts.gif
382 KB, 500x500
Lucy on the sky with diamonds
>>
>>4099444
great trips but who are you quoting?

>>4099455
good doubles of checking!
>>
>>4099272
>cracky-chan

oldfag confirmed
>>
I do
>>
>>4099272
Me. Now fuck off.
>>
Cracky Chan!

:3
>>
only oldfigs will rmemmber
>>
THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY THRUST VECTORING OWNS THE SKY
>>
Cracky is catharsis
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.