[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be good to her at first Pat her head, talk to her kindly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 322x157) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 322x157
I'll be good to her at first
Pat her head, talk to her kindly, provide her the fidelity and comfort like I'm her real 'guardian'

When the time comes... when I finally get sick of that little play when I no longer feel the fantasy of having a cute irl loli around, I'd wake her up in the middle of night, bang her right in the face, spit on that little blue eyes, knock her down with my deadly low-kick and commence the rape my dick has waited for some more than 89days.

While pushing my rape machine in and out i'm a bit worried though i know It's safe to cum inside cuz this bitch dont menstruate. I punch her soft belly with my adamant fist, shredding further what's left of the little womb my piston has already rekt. bgm of her desperate scream to survive is quite enjoyable, but it makes me little sad knowing that her little wish wouldn't come true.
>>
>>4092237
really? idk man i could understand a stupid goofy dog.. y'know, givin it a good few punches in the snout now and then... mmm... i ... i dont wanna finish this post anymore it reminds me of how i actually did that a handful of times how can i repent for that awful awful thing i did i would never do it to a cat or anything
>>
File: 1442791243957.jpg (103 KB, 372x362) Image search: [Google]
1442791243957.jpg
103 KB, 372x362
>>
File: Uganda days 1-7 162.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Uganda days 1-7 162.jpg
238 KB, 1600x1064
As I fuck like a dirty dog I realize the little pussy has torn out to pieces and the crimson blood was all over my stiffy junk and on the marvelously white thigh of this little whore. The beautiful contrast of colours were breathtakingly alluring and provocative, partly because of the odor of blood and sweat from my little angel. Oh, not anymore I suppose? I guess I just broke her wings did I? I pulled out my cock and punched the gruesome cunt again with all my strength to confirm that i did.
>>
File: frog_desert1.jpg (138 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
frog_desert1.jpg
138 KB, 800x532
Prunes and their juice contain mild laxatives including phenolic compounds (mainly as neochlorogenic acids and chlorogenic acids) and sorbitol. Prunes also contain dietary fiber (about 7%, or 0.07 g per gram of prune). Prunes and prune juice are thus common home remedies for constipation, but a 2010 review (by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) found that the evidence was "insufficient to establish a cause and effect relationship between the consumption of dried plums of "prune" cultivars (Prunus domestica L.) and maintenance of normal bowel function". Prunes also have a high antioxidant content. A 2012 review by the same body, however, reversed this decision and proposed that prunes did effectively contribute to the restoration of normal bowel function in the general population if consumed in quantities of at least 100g per day (approximately 3-4oz).
>>
>>4093955
50kek's or 150 correct

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4093959
epin
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>4093959
41andcomingcorbooooooret4
>sure to die.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4093955
Ayy dubz
>>
Wew lad
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.