[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: Shrek_fierce.jpg (2 MB, 3600x3210) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_fierce.jpg
2 MB, 3600x3210
SOMEBODY
>>
ONCE
>>
TOLD
>>
ME
>>
>>4085135
ONCE TOLD ME
>>
THE
>>
INSURANCE
>>
WAS
>>
>>4085154
GONNA
>>
>>4085155
DUBS
>>
ME
>>
I AIN'T
>>
THE
>>
EDGIEST
>>
POWER
>>
Sharpest
>>
DUDE
>>
IN
>>
TREE
>>
SHEDS
>>
GET PAID
>>
>>4085199
>99
Checked
>>
I SAID
>>
HEY NOW
>>
WELL THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING.
>>
>>4085212
YOU'RE AN ALL STAR
>>
This is a fucking trainwreck
>>
>>4085218
https://youtu.be/LgwCVQdW1HM?t=9s
>>
>>4085281
AND THE WRECK OF YOU, IS THE DEATH OF YOU ALL!
>>
>>4085135
LEL
>>
>>4085284
ha
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
GET PAID
>>
ONCE
>>
AND ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOOD
>>
ALL THAT GLITTERS
>>
AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING
>>
BACK TO THE SCHOOLS
>>
AND I HIT THE GROUND JOGGING
>>
ememes

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
daddies cummies

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: fqMQz39.png (282 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fqMQz39.png
282 KB, 640x360
WHOOO!
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 354x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 354x416
WAKE ME UP INSIDE CANT WAKE UPSAVE ME
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.