[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Crown vs. 1.62MB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Judge-008.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Judge-008.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
Ladies and gentlemen of [s4s], please come to order. We are here today to discuss a serious matter, that of 1.62MB, proposed at >>4083490 .

As you all know, 230px, 17kb, _2011, &c. &c. are foundations of traditional [s4s]. In recent minutes, a motion has been put forward to expand these traditions to include others: notably 1.62MB. Please keep in mind that the results of this case will determine precedent that will influence future decisions of 2700x3600, .jpg, and perhaps even ,.

Please put forward your arguments now.
>>
>>4083509
crap-ass waste of thread
>>
>>4083576
This. 4MB.
>>
I'm disappointed: I didn't hear one single word of hisses, lols or reptile-like behavior.
Objection!
>>
File: 1446601498792.jpg (31 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1446601498792.jpg
31 KB, 564x428
>>4083716
Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door. Sir Hissington's courtroom is two threads down.
>>
>>4083728
lol a 3D boy as judge, who could imagine!
>>
File: whoa.webm (239 KB, 896x656) Image search: [Google]
whoa.webm
239 KB, 896x656
>>4083728
>two threads down
>>
>>4083733
epic
>>
We all know that you can only get so many data on a data disc and if you try to fit too many data on data disc then it will get corrupted and you end up having to pick and choose which ones you want on the date of this image ones you don't care about and so that's why 1.62 megabytes is not such a good option because they need be stuck with having to pick ones that you didn't like so much or maybe having the throwaway ones that you like more because he had to sacrifice him to save space or you can try to fit them all and then they will get corrupted it was another room for the mall
>>
>>4083800
>00
>dubs
Strong evidence.
>>
Why 1.26MB when tomorrow we could be moving on to 1.27MB or even 1.3MB? To embrace 1.26MB is to embrace the past. To embrace the past is death. I vote neigh.
>>
>>4083796
Go to the Youtube link in the video
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.