[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i would cut my toe off to have sex with a sexy qt 3.14 twink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449106461711.jpg (321 KB, 1233x987) Image search: [Google]
1449106461711.jpg
321 KB, 1233x987
i would cut my toe off to have sex with a sexy qt 3.14 twink with a smooth butt and nice little tight hole..and rub my cock on his butt crack over and over again with oil..and shove my face into his ass like its a pie..mmm....i love boys so much....
>>
>>4081715
that's pretty g*y but I know how you feel
>>
>>4081715
ban this filthe
>>
>>4081721
/sas/ officially /b/2.0 it was fun guise I'll guess the Dankmeme train has
Foredger

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4081735
>>4081730
hm? This is Art.
>>
File: no thank you.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no thank you.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>>4081715
my boipussi is only open from other pretty boiz tbh and also oil is a turn off for me
>>
>>4081795
This.

>you will never meet up with another qt twink and rub your smooth butts together
>you will never take turns sucking each other off and playing with your boipussies
>>
>>4081826
I was close :( but I wanted him to make the first move because I had never been with a guy before and was a little nervous. We were childhood friends too and our whole friendship had this sexual tension to it. Would have been amazing. We kissed but that's all.

Now he has a girlfriend :(((((

fellow twinks please don't make my mistake you will regret it

"just do it"
-shia labeef
>>
>>4081826
>>4081795
ill pay to get you too together if i get to watch
>>
>>4081715
me too i pay even more for that pleasure
>>
>>4081831
you could still get him. if he wanted your sweet boipussy before, he should still want it. the girlfriend is just a front because he is scarred of what he really wants.
>>
>>4081795
Then force it is.
>>
>>4081715
Y-you don't have to cut your toe off...

Dondon?
>>
YOu n*ggas need god
Check'em
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.