[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are a limitless being that deserves love, and you exist in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tsq.jpg (34 KB, 779x221) Image search: [Google]
tsq.jpg
34 KB, 779x221
you are a limitless being that deserves love, and you exist in paradise.
you have the potential to do anything you want, regardless of how your current situation may seem.
>>
Is that what they told you in jail after they butt fucked you for a pack of smokes?
>>
>>4077393
I know m8, but there's the whole issue of time
>>
>>4077393

False.
I bet I could kick your ass IRL, on an unrelated note.
>>
a "limitless" being implies the need for love is already fulfilled

>>4077411
checking these dubs while i'm here
>>
Who r u talking to dude
>>
is there rly nowhere on 4chan to disguss drugs? i wanna disguss something drug-related where go
>>
>>4077460
/x/ if it's psychedelic in nature
/b/ for all others
>>
>>4077460
what did you want to talk about my dear
>>
>>4077467
fucking delete this
>>
>>4077493

Rude, but I know you wanted to ask nicely C:
>>
Just bust a move
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.