[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is fat board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1425398754610.jpg (67 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1425398754610.jpg
67 KB, 500x550
this is fat board
>>
File: 1449730110863.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1449730110863.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>4073471
FUG OFF FATTIE
>>
>>4073475
rudest post in 4chan history
>>
>>4073477
>77
Despite what many might think, niceness is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. niceness has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that niceness is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Social & Cultural Factors

niceness has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with niceness. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for niceness may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with niceness. Generally, niceness would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with niceness is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that niceness play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that niceness doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A niceness did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, niceness produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does niceness ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used niceness as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think niceness would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.
>>
>>4073471
lose some weight you fat piece of shit
>>
>>4073497
The terms "oil", "fat", and "lipid" are often confused. "Oil" normally refers to a fat with short or unsaturated fatty acid chains that is liquid at room temperature, while "fat" may specifically refer to fats that are solids at room temperature. "Lipid" is the general term, as a lipid is not necessarily a triglyceride. Fats, like other lipids, are generally hydrophobic, and are soluble in organic solvents and insoluble in water.
Fat is an important foodstuff for many forms of life, and fats serve both structural and metabolic functions. They are necessary part of the diet of most heterotrophs . Some fatty acids that are set free by the digestion of fats are called essential because they cannot be synthesized in the body from simpler constituents. There are two essential fatty acids in human nutrition: alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid . Other lipids needed by the body can be synthesized from these and other fats. Fats and other lipids are broken down in the body by enzymes called lipases produced in the pancreas.
>>
>>4073475
dumb frogposter gb2>>>/r9k/
>>
File: TootFatass.png (57 KB, 123x300) Image search: [Google]
TootFatass.png
57 KB, 123x300
i'm here but without beard !!!!!
>>
File: 1448914456458.jpg (102 KB, 615x550) Image search: [Google]
1448914456458.jpg
102 KB, 615x550
>>4073471
lol jk it was fatsuits
>>
>>4073508
ayy lmao
>>
>>4073508
ruuuused
>>
>>4073471
You can see her nibbles.. weird. O.O
>>
>>4073508
LOL
>>
>>4073499
Nice dubs
>>
>>4073520
saw ur mums nibbles
>>
>>4073801
>>4073520

REKT
>>
>>4073801
They're nice, aren't they?
>>
>>4073801
i genuinely laughed at this. i feel like this board has rejujenated. was it because we hammered down so hard on the unsuspecting autists that had swarmed in and laid rekt to our fine bored? or was it just a trend that ebbs and floes? irregardless, and for all intensive purposes, threads like this are NOT a diamond dozen and all of my past ang'st is simply water under the fridge. these or the french benefoits you get from "haning out" on this websight.. and one of them is LAUGHING and learning to LOVER your familia! Cheers! :^y
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.