[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free CDs for all!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1438702984170.gif (395 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438702984170.gif
395 KB, 500x500
Free CDs for all!
>>
>>4072075
like i'd trust you... probably has a viruse
>>
>>4072078
You can never be too careful when it comes to skeletons
>>
File: 1451160938306.gif (17 KB, 273x268) Image search: [Google]
1451160938306.gif
17 KB, 273x268
>>4072078
I enjoy my CD!
>>
>>4072075
Dammit OP spolier that spoopy shit I nearly had a heart attack.
>>
>>4072083
Sorry friendo didn't mean to spok u
>>
>>4072075
Delete this
>>
>>4072075
Thank
>>
AUGH YOU RIPPED MY FUCKING PANTS
>>
File: 1451855927327s.jpg (6 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1451855927327s.jpg
6 KB, 250x245
>>4072075
Motherfucker your gonna run me out of bussniess astop this shit right now or you'll have to deal with my fuking boss fuker.
>>
the dark side of retail
>>
>>4072075
It can't be free it needs to be burchase
>>
>>4072075
Burchase this skeleton for free sambles?
>>
gimme dat CD hel yeah see I cursed I'm cool like the kids
>>
OP picture is me on the left right top and bottom.
>>
Tuition and fees: $38,750
Books and supplies: $0
On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Financing
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: *
Private education loans: *
Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Success
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 10 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, *% finished in 10 months.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* We are required to calculate this information; however, there were no graduates in this program for the year 2013-14.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
corjaantje4694 points · 3d
I'm fairly certain they didn't have History classes before 1492.

megacoo4o176 points · 3d
@corjaantje this is rather sad.

albuturkey1234170 points · 3d
@corjaantje There also was no place called "America" then, since it was named after an Italian. ;)

the_germinator26 points · 2d
@corjaantje Youuu...i like you.

costasnbaer45 points · 2d
@corjaantje your joke is wasted with these morons

darvog_the_duck3 points · 2d
@corjaantje Exactly, only in the sec XV the efforts for an "standard Educations" have started. Before it, the education (As like the civil registers) was offered by the Church. So we can tell that's the History Classes (or most close for that concept) was the Old Testament, in the Bible

mcookcookPro5 points · 2d
@corjaantje we are taught history before then... We don't only have American history

iglooman992 points · 2d
@megacoo4o haha no we learn about time before that he's saying their were no classrooms here before that

mad_duck11 points · 2d
@megacoo4o I think you didn't quite get it.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4072075

Its a fucking Creed album, give me a break skeleton
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.