[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
>>
File: crey.jpg (89 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
crey.jpg
89 KB, 450x354
>>
None, men drive cars. As to how many roads a man must drive down, the answer will be known once the world has withered and died
>>
>>4071547
All of them.
>>
File: laughterstops.png (200 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
laughterstops.png
200 KB, 356x256
>>4071547

>>
>>4071547
bout tree fiddy
>>
How many seas can a white dove sail before she rests in the sand.
>>
>>4071786
lets talk about that
>>
>>4071562
A dead ball of dirt drifts through the eternal void. Suddenly a bellowing voice from nowhere pronounces "15"
>>
File: tumblr_ng9mpkZ2wF1tge5mgo4_400.gif (2 MB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng9mpkZ2wF1tge5mgo4_400.gif
2 MB, 251x251
>>4071809
if the voice comes from nowhere and theres no one to hear it, was the ball ever alive
>>
>>4071812
Yes. It was a reel laugh riot
>>
>>4071547
benis xD
>>
Beijing Olympics '08
by lguan, Aug 25, 2008, 11:07:16 AM
Journals / Personal
Mood: Neutral
I sat here tapping on my desk deciding what to say in this journal entry for several seconds, before actually writing anything. I honestly don't know how to use English words to describe the amazement that the Beijing Olympics were able to bring, but I'm going to give it my best ;).

The US brought home 110 medals - 36 gold, 38 silver, 36 bronze. Well I'm proud to say that I'm glad my country got the most medals, but all the athletes did great. China, 100 medals, and 51 GOLD MEDALS! That's incredible. China was really great this year. The opening ceremony wowed the shit out of me, the closing ceremony wowed the shit out of me as well. It takes a shitload of guts for any athlete in any country to be able to particupate in the Olympics and to be able to do their best under all the pressure.

We all know Michael Phelps? The dolphin shaped like a human? Wow, so much recognition and fame in two weeks. That 1/100 of a second win was so impressive. Athletes like him are real role models. It's amazing that he used to be bullied as a kid from what he looked like. People like him are real aspirations to be able to go through all that and still be able to pursue their dreams. HELL, he's a chick magnet AND an athlete now. It is a shame that he was unable to be at the closing ceremony in Beijing - he was in London instead. And is it just me, or have a lot of you been noticing that famous people's parents split up when they're young. It must be awkward knowing that your ex-wife or ex-husband is the father or mother of a famous celebrity and feel regretful for leaving someone with such great talent and success.

Olympics for doing their best, gold winning or not ;D.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4071547
at least one hundred roads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.