[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (185 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 600x1000
Is this cringe?
because iirc someone thought that the writer thought that he would look really cool if he wrote a comic with a character who thinks himself highly skilled and values his skills over the life of his family, therefore making him edgy. Someone thought it was cringy because they thought the writer was trying to write an edgy character to show how cool he was. The people who thought it was cringy thought that it was cringy because they thought that it would be embarrassing for the writer to publicly act like his skills were more important than the lives of his family because they thought that he thought that that would make him seem cool. They thought it was cringy because he was trying to look cool in a dark edgy way, but really he didn't grasp the reality that the lives of his family were more important than his skills. But were the lives of his family more important than his skills? Of course not. His skills were very important. Therefore it is not cringy.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
are you the original creator and saw this wound up on r/cringe or something? so you bitch about it on 4chan instead?
>>
tbh the post you made is more "cringe" than the pic lol
>>
>>4066409
that seems like a pretty sound theory

>>4066442
Classic Yuji
>>
>>4066409
>>4066442
>>4066468
complete asswipes, all of you
>>
>>4066544
nice dubs rude post
>>
>>4066555
good triple
>>
>>4066555
Judging is not rude, it's nice.
>>
>>4066575
calling a small group of asswipes is almost universally considered to be rude behavior my friend
>>
>>4066584
i left a word out of this post by accident but i think it's fine anyway and my point is valid and can you just tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good tell me i'm good
>>
File: ██████████.png (625 B, 125x16) Image search: [Google]
██████████.png
625 B, 125x16
>>
>>4066584
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1444927646631.jpg (607 KB, 1953x1379) Image search: [Google]
1444927646631.jpg
607 KB, 1953x1379
OP i dont care if your cringy or edgy. people have different opinions and view you in different ways.

but thats not what you want to hear.

you want to hear people calling you cringy and edgy and be trolled more and more so therefore even this post is triggering to you.

mfw you have actually helped me to understand myself, thx OP
>>
>>4066600
congratulations on the dubs friendo
>>
>>4066632
I'm not sure what you're attempting to imply. Is it that you think that since we're on 4chan that it's ok to call people asswipes and be rude? Because normally you'd be right but this is [s4s] not 4chan.
>>
>>4066635
nope, what I really wanted was to hear some opinions on whether the image is cringe or not and why
>>
>>4066638
sure it's ok. Just because someone once said to act like that on here doesn't make it mean anything.
>>
>>4066673
It's ok friend. It's natural to rebel against those things we don't yet understand. Perhaps with time and patience you'll come to see things our way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.