[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
part of the sky out here is red. why is part of the sky red. halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Snapshot_20160107_8.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160107_8.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
part of the sky out here is red. why is part of the sky red. halp
>>
>>4064882
wew a real live captain kek thread. im gonna say refraction. that's just an off-the-cuff guess tho.
>>
>>4064889
i was thinking that to but wtf is it refracting im out in the middle of nowhere.

Also there is rumble like train but im at least 4 miles from nearest tracks.

shit is goin down, satan is in florida, halp

I wanna take a pic of it but webcam wont pick it up and i dont fug with smartphones because luminatis
>>
File: image.png (230 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 720x720
>>
>>4064903
thank?
>>
>>4064909
sure thing. i have ocd abt pics with unclear subjects
>>
>>4064911
>11
nice

this was a stupid thread im about to go to bed and cant be bothered with the sky any longer. Perhaps if the apocalypse starts here you guys could say you heard it from me first.
>>
im right next to floridia.

oh well
>>
>>4064933
>33
nice

how can you be next to florida, you live in the water?
>>
>>4064960
panhandle???
>>
>>4064964
you mean the butt of the gun?
>>
>>4064964
i live underground
>>
>it's a captain kek is on drugs again and ranting about hallucinations on [s4s] thread
>>
>>4064964
>>4064970
nott me >:O

I live in part of alabam that touch floridia!
>>
File: Desu III.jpg (213 KB, 850x869) Image search: [Google]
Desu III.jpg
213 KB, 850x869
>>4064977
Doubles #Checked ~desu!
>>
>>4064973
I dont do drugs anymore.

Good night folks
>>
>>4064973
look what u fuggen did
>>
I, The Third King, giveth thee the title of Royal Minstrel Kek.

The official sealeth of The Third King

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4065040
I vishnu luck on your journey ;o)
>>
>>4065040
tybb
nite for real i got works in the mornings
>>
>>4064882
<red sky at night, shepherd's delight
<red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning
I sure hope it wasn't morning for you when you made this blog entry
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.