[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in school >be very tired >spent whole night playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: student_sleeping.jpg (32 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
student_sleeping.jpg
32 KB, 400x266
>be in school
>be very tired
>spent whole night playing videogames
>only slept for three hours
>feeling fucking tired
>can’t pay attention to class
>think we’re in Maths, or some shit like that
>feel the urge to sleep
>start sleeping
>sleep for 10 minutes
>feelslikeheaven.jpg
>wake up
>see the teacher next to me
>she looks really angry
>imsofuckednow.jpg
>she asks me to answer the question
>I know there’s no point in asking what the question was
>look at the board
>see some random digits
>look straight at the teacher
>say to her:
>One and one and one is three
>Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see
>Come together, right now
>Over me
>>
>>4063090
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: Photo.jpg (2 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
2 KB, 113x125
>>4063090
obey consume conform.
>>
>>4063090
Ebin .

Fully admit that I just got memed on
>>
>>4063090
i get the reference but.,, this is the company i keep here? really? ah who'm i kidding im not surprised. 'be in skool, wasted life last nite playing shit-ass games'. bro you're a loser. fuck off til you're 18 you ugly piece of faggot shit.
>>
>>4063096
*Whom

>>4063090
Was your answer correct?

btw why is the dude the one who is sleeping in the picture? pretty racist tbh
>>
lol that girl behind the tired guy looks like a bitch haha
>>
Pink Neo

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.