[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode I - The bird of BANTI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Episode I The bird of BANTI.png (2 MB, 1156x1071) Image search: [Google]
Episode I The bird of BANTI.png
2 MB, 1156x1071
A Dark BAVI is one who has abandoned the path of the Importance by abandoning the BAVI Code and using the Bird for his own Unimportant ends. The BANTI refers to an ancient Unimportant civilization native to Korribanti, a distant planet beyond the Important Republic, who were said to be Bird sensitive. During the time of the Important Republic, a group of BAVI pursuing their own ends rebelled against the Order. What followed was a bitter war which lasted nearly 100 years. It was called the Hundred Year Unimportance and ended in 6900 BA.BI. (before Battle of Baviinti), after which the Dark BAVI were exiled from the Republic. They flew to Korribanti and to their amazement found that here was a civilization which was extremely Bird sensitive. Being much superior in the ways of the Bird, due to their BAVI training, the Dark BAVI were looked upon as gods and they came to dominate the BANTI and established the BANTI Empire which grew to surrounding planets and was extremely prosperous. The Kings descended from the Dark BAVI and their intermingling with the BANTI race came to be known as BANTI Lords. During the time of Yuji Sakai, a particularly ambitious and power hungry BANTI Lord, the BANTI invaded the Republic after two explorers plotting hyperspace importance in the Republic were shipwrecked on Korribanti and revealed the vast territory and Importance of the Republic.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
bsufbifbff are very important
>>
>>4059895
certainly you're much too involved in the limpdicked mythos of this board but i like some-a the stuff u been doin so keep it up i suppose
>>
File: dubs 40.jpg (97 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
dubs 40.jpg
97 KB, 620x372
>>4059899
>>4059900
Hang on, gotta check these dubs
>>
>>4059895
Yuji Sakai kills his father xDDDD
LE SPOILERED
>>
BAVI
>>
BAVI
>>
BAVI
>>
BAVI
>>
>>4060283
>>4060176
>>4060131
>>4060019
agreed tbh
>>
Three years after the onset of the Important Wars; the noble BAVI Knights are spread out across the galaxy leading a massive Important army in the war against the not that important separatists. After Chancellor Palbanti is kidnapped, BAVI Master Obi-Wan Kenobavi and his former Padawavi, Anakin Skywanti, are dispatched to eliminate the unimportant General Toucan. Meanwhile, Anakin's friendship with the Chancellor arouses suspicion in the BAVI Order, and endangers the BAVI Knight himself. When the sinister BANTI Lord, Darth not that important, unveils a plot to take over the galaxy, the fate of Anakin, the BAVI order, and the entire galaxy is of importance. Upon his return, Anakin Skywanti's wife Padme Bavidala is pregnant, but he is having visions of her dying in childbird. Anakin Skywanti ultimately turns his back on the BAVI, thus completing his journey to the not that important side and his transformation into Darth Bante. Obi-Wan Kenobavi must face his former apprentice in an important birdsaber duel on the fiery world of Mustaparrot.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
BAVI
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1901x1148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1901x1148
>>4060514
> B for girls Start warTs's

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: dubs 9.png (400 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
dubs 9.png
400 KB, 420x420
>>4060644
I must say I am delighted. You always find a way to make me laugh. The way you GET drives me crazy. I love you
>>
>>4059895
DUN B DEPRESSO TRAITOR- MACKARENO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACuzzd_BZzk
>>
BAVI
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.