[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello [s4s], My name is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Some of you may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: g43454_u40919_fdr[1].jpg (48 KB, 278x413) Image search: [Google]
g43454_u40919_fdr[1].jpg
48 KB, 278x413
Hello [s4s],

My name is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Some of you may remember me as your president of the United States of America between the years of 1933 - 1945. Some of you may be too young to remember me and that is fine, too, because the world needs young people and I cherish every young voice and the potential that they offer to the future. Some of you may remember me as a fifth cousing of Theodore Roosevelt, the president of the United States between 1901 and 1909. Some of you may remember me as the overseer of this great nation during the time where a most complex conundrum of possibilities was hotly debated; that is a coming into being an event that could finally put into context the age old debate of whether the new deal could end the depression. Others, still, will remember me as a man of great courage, conviction and compassion who worked tirelessly in defense of the American People and all the dreams representative of them. Hello, and welcome to my thread.
This is an important thread, one to not be skimmed over or distracted from. One important, perhaps not in the way that birds are important, perhaps not as important as the successful achievement of a dubs get, but certainly one as important as checking said dubs. This thread is important. Because I've come here to tell you about a fantastic new meme that I believe will be *critical* to the future of our society, both here on [s4s] and at large.

I've come here to day to tell you about burchase gril.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Franky poo, you're an old man. What in the hell do you know about memes?" Well I know a few days things. Firstly, that's rude. You shouldn't use such harsh terminology as "hell" on [s4s]. This is nice board. I also have a son about the age of you good folk and he just can't stop talking about burchase gril.

So listen here! burcase gril meme is crucial. I encourage you to rev your meme engines up and start crafting some new related OC.
>>
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
Now see here Franky. I don't much appreciate you making this thread right after mine and taking attention away from le ebin big man suit and celery meme. Now while I have no reason to disparage this "burchase gril" meme and i'm sure its just fine and dandy and all that but you're missing the point.

The point is that I don't appreciate being mocked. Please delete this thread and kindly start posting in my thread to support it.

Thank you
>>
What do you have to say about le millenom girl?
>>
>>4057465
le millenom girl
>>
okay thanks
>>
commie
>>
>>4057472
le millenom girl
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.