[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahh! Don'd burchase inside!! Id's nod a safe day :DDDDDDD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 586x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 586x540
Ahh! Don'd burchase inside!! Id's nod a safe day :DDDDDDD
*SPUUUUUUURCHASE CD*
>>
File: tank.gif (237 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
tank.gif
237 KB, 550x400
>>
File: dankskunk.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dankskunk.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>4057392
kek
>>4057399
chek
>>
>>4057392
this is berfect!! i burchase
>>
*spurchases*
>>
what is a burchase ?

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: burchase 1.gif (17 KB, 273x268) Image search: [Google]
burchase 1.gif
17 KB, 273x268
>>4057767
http://burchase.weebly.com/

burchase CD?
>>
>>4057779
nice websaite,!
>>
>>4057392
Burchas DC?
>>
>>4057779
you really shouldn't push your bird agenda on a website we all use. I am a centrist but whenever I see the fatcats trying to tell me birds are important I just think maybe birds are not that important
>>
>>4058212
m8 trust me birds are very important
>>
File: outlooking burchase.gif (354 KB, 1627x1029) Image search: [Google]
outlooking burchase.gif
354 KB, 1627x1029
>>4058212
you don't think birds are important? well then may you go back to >>>/lgbt/ because that's how much of a happy little homosexual you are by not thinking birds are the most important organisms of the planet.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4058221
>off by one
birds did this
>>
>>4057779
I pudd commen on blogg pls red
>>
>>4058221
>>4058239

Seems like the pro-bird lobbyists really got to you guys

I guess honest folks need to stand up and say
Birds Are Not That Important
>>
prodoct is ded
>>
>>4058464
Simply stating that birds are not that important portrays you as a bumbling simpleton, completely unaware of the true nature of reality and how birds factor in to our existence. Please, read 1984.
>>
I ned to buyee
>>
>>4058492
please do not attempt to recommend ANYTHING to me for the following reasons

1. People who think birds are important have notoriously poor taste
2. If by some miracle or by copying a bird dismissing friend you did stumble across something of quality, you would forever taint it by associating it with those most unimportant creatures, birds.

Thankyou, you may go now
>>
File: combute burchase.gif (5 KB, 153x84) Image search: [Google]
combute burchase.gif
5 KB, 153x84
>>4058460
burchase is being combute up give minute
>>
>>4058518
Bro, 1984 will change you're life bro.
>>
>>4058464
You just don't have any idea what you are babbling about.

pro-bird lobbying? really? says the guy who brought the matter up first huh?

really dude you just live in denial, birds have been the official very important animal of [s4s] since it's creation. Going against this law of nature, this utterly unwavering truth is a blasphemy and an insult to the funding fathers of our dear board. But I don't expect such an extreme anti-bird advocate to care about the principles, beliefs and moral values of a truefig.

Consider yourself told by the best funposter in [s4s].

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4058613
I endorse this post

t. GIF
>>
Everything I want from the PS4 I can get on PC/Xbone.

No, I'm not interested in Bloodborne, or any Remasters.
I'm not into most weeb games so Persona is out.

Only reason I want a PS4 is for the new SD Gundam, SFV, (which is also on PC) and that's it.

Everything else I want I can get somewhere else.

Once more games drop for the PS4, I'm sure I'll get it.

I was going to get a Wii U but with the announcement of the NX, I'm just going to wait to see if the NX is backwards compatible, or the inevitable Wii U price drop.

A real question is out of the whole PS4 lineup, what game do you guys think justifies having a PS4
No shit posting

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: het-animefigs.jpg (26 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
het-animefigs.jpg
26 KB, 186x271
>>4058613
You brought it up first with a lame banner across the top of your buggy website

What would you know about this boards creation? You are a child around here playing at mens meme business.
I served in the a/jp war, I've seen pretenders like you fall by the hundreds, your memes forgotten

I stand in defiance of you pathetic wannabes declarely proudly what everyone, including you knows in their heart.

BIRDS ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT
>>
>>4057392
spurge meme is dumb but upboating this daring synthesis regardless!
>>
>>4057779
i just visited ur website and i liked it and want to have ur babbies, very nice. very nice indeed!
>>
File: purchase 8 BAVI and KEK.gif (227 KB, 741x1243) Image search: [Google]
purchase 8 BAVI and KEK.gif
227 KB, 741x1243
>>4058648
First off, lets get something clear here, it's not Tehodor Rusebelt's website, it's mine, my website, okay? by calling it a buggy website you are offending me, the purchase woman, not him.

Now, with that off the list I am going to tell you exactly why everything you just said is utter garbage.
I, being the freshest meme of 2016 know very well this existential conflict, after all, I am a product of everything which came before me, I can tell the difference between bavi and banti, they may speak the same language, eat the same food, post the same threads, but their difference lies at heart. BAVI is by nature, a path of protection, a BAVI would never let their feelings interfere with what's important, nor would they ever put themselves before anyone else, they are the definition of altruism. BANTI on the other hand is driven by feeling, by passion, they love, but they also hate. The later of which always consumes their souls. They turn into monsters, tools of hate that only wish upon our board, destruction for the betterment of their own selfish desires.

Don't bring up your fig oldton card on me, I am but a figment of this board's imagination. I can see your soul, and in it I only see BANTI.

Goodness shall prevail.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4058663
ur mom's a dumb meme
>>
>>4057392

Was looking for a CD forever. Thanks for selling :^)
>>
burchase sburge
>>
File: le goat of our time.jpg (89 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
le goat of our time.jpg
89 KB, 900x600
http://burchase.weebly.com/s-p-u-r-g-e.html
>>
sticky this
>>
>>4058700
>>4059155
chekd

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
Don't whiz on
The electric fence
>>
File: ZAZ.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ZAZ.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>4057392
>>
spurge
>>
*ejaculates*
>>
bls sticke sburchase
>>
top kek
>>
burchase sdicky?
>>
burchase gril will have her moment in the sun. .. and it will b gloriouse
>>
motherfugging BUMP
>>
bumpers
>>
sesqorting this thread to the front page!
>>

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
why was anon on a math website anyway
whats the backstory on burchase gril
>>
bop ͏ ͏
>>
boop

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.