[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pepes pittsa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: pepes.jpg (196 KB, 1003x1003) Image search: [Google]
pepes.jpg
196 KB, 1003x1003
pepes pittsa
>>
>>4055683
Here's a little piece of advice, the next time you're gonna unload your jealousy and inadequacies online. Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the SON of the Papa Geno pizza empire.I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my FATHER and have every pizza jockey in the nation with a photo of YOU right above their oven, thinking about YOU. My personal army... of PIZZA makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. They'll swing you around in the air just like in the old movies HAH...then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by CHEESY crusty piece. They'll destroy you... That's option 1. Option 2 is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize don't it? Takes a big man to apologize huh, humble yourself before a god? A PIZZA GOD?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4055683
Dumb frogposter

>>4055699
Smart dubsposter

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4055731
:^)
>>
File: 1450251725809.png (65 KB, 238x159) Image search: [Google]
1450251725809.png
65 KB, 238x159
>>4055699
OKay, Option 3
Ill burger all your pitza peeps.
Ive got plenty of mustard ready to fiil your insides.

BRING ITTTT
>>
File: 1450231747627.png (197 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450231747627.png
197 KB, 500x375
>>4055731
Frog Dumbposter*
>>
>>4055737
)^:<

>>4055749
>>4055762
Dumb frogposters
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.