[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Anime at a grocery store in Tokyo yesterday. I told her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1443186240911.png (97 KB, 164x274) Image search: [Google]
1443186240911.png
97 KB, 164x274
I saw Anime at a grocery store in Tokyo yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in the real world, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her to fart on my face or anything.

She said, “Ah, rike you’re doin nau? Baka gaijin desu ne”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “GANBATTE ARIGATO SUGOI ONII-CHAN” and sitting right on top of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pantsus in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “tu preventu any erectricar infetterenosu,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After her scanned each pantsu and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by shouting really loudly over completely trivial things like lunch boxes.
>>
>>4053111
not reading all that lol xDDDD but nice trips i guess...
>>
I'll be honest with you, buddy; I can't stop laff.
>>
>>4053111
onii-chaaaayou're a faggot! end your dirt life, awkward lanky faggot!
>>
>>4053126
#rude gb2>>>/b/
>>
tldr
>>
Who did these start with? I first started seeing this copypasta with Tao Lin on /lit/ and it sounded kinda plausible
>>
shit thread i hate that being a weeb became a meme le senpai please notice me xddd
fuck off you fucking redditor nigger

>>4053143
it started on /mu/ with the guy from radiohead
>>
>>4053143
doctor pavel i'm cia
>>
>>4053145
oOoo wew rlyyyyy wew

>>4053146
same-ass bore-ass comment
>>
File: 1440632030131.png (10 KB, 410x485) Image search: [Google]
1440632030131.png
10 KB, 410x485
>>4053145
woah watch that attitude, youngster!
>>
>>4053149
fuck you im going to be rude all i want the cops cant hurt me
>>
>>4053150
Reported
>>
File: dubs 21.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
dubs 21.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>4053111
You have done it, you finally broke the limits of our own minds, you are a special kind of funposter, you are the child of legend who was foretold by our early GET erudites.
With your arrival, we enter a new era. An era where repeating numbers at the end of a post rise above it all. In this new world I wish to be the first one to say, nice trips.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
do you have ANY idea how hard I loled? I'll give you a hint: baka kawaii desu sugoii oneechan
>>
>>4053111
look at that little retard I would slap her so hard for being such a retard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.