[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Its freezing cold outside (-11°C/12°F). If I put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Hey guys. Its freezing cold outside (-11°C/12°F).

If I put my bottle of water outside will it freeze?
I believe that it won't because unless I open the bottle the cold has NO WAY to get into the bottle.
However. My brother said that I'm dumb and that the water will freeze anyway.
He's such a dum dum sometimes.
>>
>>4052830
well sometimes the bottlel could have a tiny leak in it i think i think if you seal it in a plastic bag that would definitely seal it though from cold.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4052835
Thanks for the answer.
So basically the water would never freeze if I had a "perfect" bottle... right?
I know. This Will only work in theorie because there is no perfect bottle but still. I'm basically right.
>>
File: 1435386359560.gif (1 MB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
1435386359560.gif
1 MB, 454x600
>>4052835
came here to post this
>>
File: thuddenlyfrost.png (288 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
thuddenlyfrost.png
288 KB, 675x530
cool theorsomethingelsey, OP
>>
>>4052844
>44

Nice
>>
>>4052842
Yes. The only thing you've got a little mixed up is that the the cold doesn't get into the bottlel, but instead the warm of the water (compared to the cold) can't get out (that is, flow out) if you had a perfect bottlel. Sorry I wasn't more clear about this earlier. This is basically why you can go out into cold weather, by the way, your skin acts as a seal of the warm, so it is really important to not go outside if it is cold and you have a cut.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
remembered this as French Empire Alarm Clock lol I'm so silly

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: FrenchEmpireAlarmClock.jpg (169 KB, 800x664) Image search: [Google]
FrenchEmpireAlarmClock.jpg
169 KB, 800x664
>>4052859
beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.