[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dubs, and why we check them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: dubs 11.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dubs 11.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
Look at the ending digits of my post and ask yourself what they tell you about me, Are they just a number?

The answer is no, ending digits are a sign of power, they are what divides the classes of [s4s], you could never compare the influence a measly single has on this board to the privileges digits like mine have.

Over history this status of supreme power has had many titles: alpha male in the animal kingdom, God in the bible, Emperor by the Romans, then during the middle ages they would call them Kings. Early on, the United States called them President. Today however, with the introduction of the internet, a mathematical world, a new type of "King" was born... a digit to rule over all digits, his name was the King of GETS.

All over the cyberspace, since its very creation there has always been such a presence, and in 4chan.org/s4s/ it has manifested as a rare occurrence known as "doubles".

The King of GETS is here, in this very board, watching over us, his soul lives in every repeating number, and we, as proud citizens of this world have the obligation to check them.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: mw_99_LG.jpg (628 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
mw_99_LG.jpg
628 KB, 600x750
>>4051399
nice digits
>>
10/10
>>
sticky this
>>
Hi
>>
>>4051399
I just have to say, I shed a tear or two. This should probably be perma sticky'd so all the newfriends can understand the fundamental reason this board exists.
>>
Wowza
>>
test
>>
Bang
>>
>>4051448
I failed, men, I am disappointed by myself
>>
File: dubs impressive 1.jpg (24 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
dubs impressive 1.jpg
24 KB, 377x351
>>4051457
Do not worry over such things, I enjoyed your digits and remember that there's always a new day, a new day for doubles
>>
>>4051466
today is the day
>>
>>4051466
Thanks, sir
>>
page 6 save rave
>>
You're a commie bastard.
>>
File: gretzky_story1.jpg (51 KB, 362x474) Image search: [Google]
gretzky_story1.jpg
51 KB, 362x474
>>4051399
▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄█
░▄▄▀ ░▄▄▀
Sweet number
What a time to be alive
>>
File: dubs 15.jpg (24 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
dubs 15.jpg
24 KB, 421x407
>>4051999
I am at loss, this number is le supreme number and is leaving me breathless

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4051999
I'm impressed by your skills, sir.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (90 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
90 KB, 938x944
>>4051933
oh i'm liking these digits
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 533x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 533x799
These are my digits
>>
Itt thread: imrprotnant thigns
>>
Hey guis, just hustlin in for a sec to tell you y'all that I like dubs thanks and hoffa gud day askool
>>
>>4052107
cancer?
>>
>>4051399
dis will b stick
berry gud
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.