[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My NEET cockstink dealer won't answer my calls and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
My NEET cockstink dealer won't answer my calls and I'm beginning to experience withdrawal symptoms.

pls help
>>
am in the lair of the boipussy
>>
>>4050681
>tfw all you do is alcohol, coffee and weed and you can legally obtain all three.

Feels privileged man
>>
>>4050682
This isn't really helpful !

>>4050683
When you're done checking your privileges m-maybe you could think of something for me.
>>
>>4050694
What drug do you do?
Maybe you could scrape residue and do that if you smoke it.
>>
just sit for a while and imagine how bad it will be by tomorrow morning, if you can manage to sleep at all, you'll probably wake up all sweaty at about 3 am and by tomorrow afternoon you will be in the bathroom wishing you could do anything at all to feel better and then by the day after that you'll be shitting hot lava and throwing up and freaking out and then the guy will call u back and you will get more and then everything will be fine and you'll laugh at how silly it all was and you'll be good to go for a few more weeks or months
>>
File: 1451849268321.jpg (55 KB, 297x263) Image search: [Google]
1451849268321.jpg
55 KB, 297x263
>>4050681
>>
File: 1451849575295.png (135 KB, 276x289) Image search: [Google]
1451849575295.png
135 KB, 276x289
>>4050694
>>
>>4050681
cockstinkkk aaahahha u funney.
im tucken that one away for another day.
>>
>>4050788
pls no i dont wanna die

checked tho
>>
what do you need little pal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.