[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they kill these things already? Would you do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1451335178599.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451335178599.jpg
367 KB, 1600x1200
Why don't they kill these things already? Would you do it s4s? why or why not?
>>
>>4049182
roll
>>
>>4049190
re-rolling
>>
>>4049182
Kill what? You have to be more specific. Oh, well, looks like I have to step in AS USUAL:

>Baby
No, it is still in training

>Game of Monopoly
Of course, have you ever tried cleaning up afterwards?

>The formula bottle
Yes, These false nutrients displease our lords

>The floor
Yes, because Fhighly disregardck floors
>>
File: vCEcR.jpg (205 KB, 636x1347) Image search: [Google]
vCEcR.jpg
205 KB, 636x1347
I don't want to see that thing die, it be so gross
I'd rather just do pic related and walk away
>>
>>4049217
Op means the type of person the baby is.
>inb4 not down syndrome
>>
>>4049221
Well what type of person IS the baby then?
>>
yeah, it's such a severe disability I think it was quite cruel for the mother not to abort in the first place
>>
>>4049232
What disability? I'm lost at the moment.

INB4 "Hi, "lost at the moment", I'm Anon!
>>
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (8 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
8 KB, 300x180
>>4049237
hello mister lost, welcome to []s4s
>>
I can tell from it's blank fish eyed dilated pupils that it's cognitive function is next to a sponge. There would be no reason to keep it alive, throw it in the dumpster like a dead pet you hated.
>>
>>4049252
So what is the disability the specimen in OP's picture has?
>>
>>4049258
I eventually found the website, www.thehartleyhooligans.com , and I am sorry that anyone has to be born with such afflictions. Apparently, even THEY had a hard time pinning down what was wrong.
>>
>>4049182
It against the law.
>>
File: sciencegonewrong.png (230 KB, 486x542) Image search: [Google]
sciencegonewrong.png
230 KB, 486x542
hi
>>
>>4049182
Yes, it's gross and I don't want it to exist in my world
>>
File: bumpo.jpg (47 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
bumpo.jpg
47 KB, 500x749
El Bumpo
>>
>>4049300
qwertyuiop
>>
>>4049773
bump for:
el bumpo
>>
>>4049182
there should be criteria for killing resource-wasting barely-breathing vegetables, no matter how young. if i had this piece of shit i'd want it gone, pronto.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.